Help! Detected this may be a dump file. If not, it must be protected

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

nik2143

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
I'm trying to use Il2cppDumper with dr mario world but after chosing the mode I'm stuck at the message
Detected this may be a dump file. If not, it must be protected.
Input dump address:
What should I do?

Reactions: Trolino

DaRealPanDa

Global Moderator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Germany
You mean this Game:
?

Dumped arm64-v8a:

Last edited:

nik2143

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
You mean this Game:
?

Dumped arm64-v8a:

Yes but I'm trying to dump armeabi-v7a

Last edited:

Trolino

Rooted Member
Nov 6, 2018
Florida
Same thing happened with another game I'm trying to mod. Tried dumping the arm64 but that one just gives me an error in any dumping method.

Im wondering what address is it referring to.

DaRealPanDa

Global Moderator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Germany
No I have downloaded it from playstore with nox emulator and then with apk extractor I have got the apk.
You should download Games everytime with sites like apkcombo or real devices.

Same thing happened with another game I'm trying to mod. Tried dumping the arm64 but that one just gives me an error in any dumping method.

Im wondering what address is it referring to.

nik2143

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
You should download Games everytime with sites like apkcombo or real devices.

I have tried with Samsung s5 and I have the same problem

DaRealPanDa

Global Moderator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Germany
I have tried with Samsung s5 and I have the same problem
Please upload your File on Google Drive or so and not on this anonbullshit lol the site is slow as fuck, it loads with 2 kb/s and need 4 hours lol

nik2143

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
Please upload your File on Google Drive or so and not on this anonbullshit lol the site is slow as fuck, it loads with 2 kb/s and need 4 hours lol
it is dumped from a Galaxy S5

Drugzneed

Rooted Member
Jul 11, 2019
Florida
i downloaded the cydia impactor n followed the steps but when i dragged the file to the impactor it says need a divice first so i clicked on usb click on install driver n them it send error n says this feature requires no driver ? how do i add my device on there its for ios im trying to do it for my iphone

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meowwwwwwww