Help! Detective hook game

Kizarus

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 28, 2022
Moscow
Standoff 2 game detects any kind of hook, checked mshook, a64hook, dobbyhook how to bypass the check?

Daleon228_09

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 19, 2022
Poland
At the moment I'm making an injector (x64) and I encountered a ban problem during the game (in the match itself) everything is fine in the menu

Kizarus

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 28, 2022
Moscow
How did you know that anti-cheat detects hooks?
I conducted a lot of tests, there are classes in which all methods are checked in an endless loop, I know that standoff generates a report if it notices a function substitution, this report must be intercepted and replaced with a clean one, but unfortunately I didn’t manage to do it. I'm almost sure the anti-cheat is well connected with the server and most likely is not in assembly-csharp, but in bolt.dll or boltapi.dll, in which even with the source code it is difficult to parse something because of the beebyte. In addition to the hook detection, I noticed a ban many times for the usual method patch, even in libunity.so. I hope the platinmods cheat community will help you deal with this shit game.

ZEFF_Hacker

Rookie
Jan 20, 2022
RU
Стандофф 2 имеет внутренний метод, который логирует каждую минуту хэш сумму каждой библиотеки игры. Если ты его найдешь, необходимо сделать подмену стринга.

Как я знаю, хукая методы, ты меняешь их код, а это равноценно хекс патчу метода, тем самым меняется хэш сумма библиотеки. Мой совет попробовать Dobby Hook.

--Translate--
Standoff 2 has an internal method that logs the hash sum of each library in the game every minute. If you find it, you need to replace the thong.

As I know, by hooking methods, you change their code, and this is equivalent to a hex patch of the method, thereby changing the hash sum of the library. My advice is to try Dobby Hook.

CodeJutsu

Platinian
Oct 1, 2023
Стандофф 2 имеет внутренний метод, который логирует каждую минуту хэш сумму каждой библиотеки игры. Если ты его найдешь, необходимо сделать подмену стринга.

Как я знаю, хукая методы, ты меняешь их код, а это равноценно хекс патчу метода, тем самым меняется хэш сумма библиотеки. Мой совет попробовать Dobby Hook.

--Translate--
Standoff 2 has an internal method that logs the hash sum of each library in the game every minute. If you find it, you need to replace the thong.

As I know, by hooking methods, you change their code, and this is equivalent to a hex patch of the method, thereby changing the hash sum of the library. My advice is to try Dobby Hook.
Dobby hook shouldn't make any difference

If you find that function you can't simply hook it without changing the signature you should probably find the last function which is responsible for sending the hash sun result and simply patch there with correct hash
Now the tricky part is weather that signature is fixed signature or changes every time you try to login or play match or whatever , i personally quit modding along time ago last time i touched standoff before they switch to il2cpp long time ago. But as long as you find the packet that is responsible for sending checksums you could either trace back patch there i wouldn't recommend nulling some devs just ban by simple not seeing any logs being sent from the client. Hope this helps

Edit : sometimes it's best to hook directly to android apis without touching games's memory just to be safe