Developers Mode ??? On IOS 16

NewAccount99282828

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 17, 2022
America
I got some moded apps on my Non-jailbreak iPhone which is running IOS 16, but whenever I open the app, it tells me to Turn ON the Developers Mode to use the app. I searched about Developers Mode, it says it’s not good to keep it ON. And I keep it ON forever ?

and also why does it recommend me to use disposable Apple ID when getting the app ?

Last edited:

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
So can I Keep it ON forever?
Yes, Developer mode needs to be turned on. It's a new requirement for iOS 16. I am assuming your device is saying its not good to keep it on. That is only a way to discourage normal users from turning the setting on. (Advanced users know what they are doing and there is no issue with having developer mode on).

As for the 2nd question, I am assuming it's sideloadly telling you to use a disposable Apple ID. That is a recommendation to follow since your Apple ID data is sent to their server for your app to be signed and installed on your device.

Jul 11, 2023
sdbcsbjkf
How do I turn on developer mode I follow the steps and trusted the app but I couldn't play because it says developer mode required but I don't know how to get it

Jnonymous1234

Support
Staff member
Support
Jan 3, 2023
Another planet...👽
Nopio is one of the most popular software development companies. These guys show great potential and professionalism. Take a look at the company's portfolio at www.nopio.com/blog/marketing-integrations/, there you can find out about major projects for some of the world's leading companies. I think these are great guys who know their stuff!
Ok marketing bot... 🙄 :gif88: