Outdated Devil Slayer Ver. 1.4006 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Currency | Unlimited Tickets

Stuck to loading screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230928_003534_com.TrueSoft.DevilHunter_Android.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928_003534_com.TrueSoft.DevilHunter_Android.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 56
How to enter the game if:
Login via Google only, but
The signed version does not allow to log in via Google.

Explanatory team needed!!!!!!!!!!!:face28:

Unsigned apk for rooted device and can login via google..if ur not rooted u cant able to login via google
When I first launched it, only accessed it through Google; I didn't have a guest login. When I rebooted, after a while the guest login appeared, but before that it was not there.
I understand perfectly well about root rights and Google. It was just about the fact that only Google was available.
And even through the guest login the game does not allow, but this is no longer a question for the modder. Most likely IP.

Reactions: Paksiw123
When I first launched it, only accessed it through Google; I didn't have a guest login. When I rebooted, after a while the guest login appeared, but before that it was not there.
I understand perfectly well about root rights and Google. It was just about the fact that only Google was available.
And even through the guest login the game does not allow, but this is no longer a question for the modder. Most likely IP.
Okay bro so far I've deleted the game becoz i cant understand the language🤣..

Reactions: Plagiary
Tags Tags
devil slayer devil slayer : idle rpg devil slayer : idle rpg cheat devil slayer : idle rpg hack devil slayer : idle rpg mod devil slayer cheat devil slayer hack devil slayer mod 데빌 슬레이어 : 방치형 rpg 데빌 슬레이어 : 방치형 rpg cheat 데빌 슬레이어 : 방치형 rpg hack 데빌 슬레이어 : 방치형 rpg mod