Outdated DIAZ DRAGON NEST MOBILE UNLIMITED DIAMOND AND RESOURCE

Smelly_Rat

Platinian
Dec 25, 2017
@Dragon Nest Master my bro,my brav,my brethren. Could you like tell me what the shizz im supposed to do once i create a character? I tried to do a nest with a BP requirement of 30mil and i got 47mil BP and i get 2-shot by the boss. I got all gear upgraded and most items are as upgraded as i can get them so why....?
How do i get those event tickets to buy better items and how do i get better gear?

I tried asking all this in-game but not one person answered.Some even asked me not to speak english so...fuck me,i guess.

Dragon Nest Master

Just Crazy
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
USA
@Dragon Nest Master my bro,my brav,my brethren. Could you like tell me what the shizz im supposed to do once i create a character? I tried to do a nest with a BP requirement of 30mil and i got 47mil BP and i get 2-shot by the boss. I got all gear upgraded and most items are as upgraded as i can get them so why....?
How do i get those event tickets to buy better items and how do i get better gear?

I tried asking all this in-game but not one person answered.Some even asked me not to speak english so...fuck me,i guess.
try joint guild in game bro so you will get help from guild member.
every clear nestor all dangeon you will get haroiry ticket or coin..its use to exchange to gear OP in shop

Reactions: Smelly_Rat