Original poster
May 30, 2020
Mexico
Last edited by a moderator:

Impulse21

Platinian
Sep 11, 2018
Bruges
Using game guardian it's possible to change some things, like reinforcement/ arena battle amounts / current expedition & volcano level and more.

I've tried modifying apk with hex and honestly it's pretty straightforward and should be easy to do, but i keep getting black screen after the initial splash screen. I think it might be because in lib u have both armv7 and arm64 so u probably have to modify them both with the same modifications and same amounts. I'm no pro and this is the first time i've seen lib having 2 arms :/

Reactions: GabyXeno and Cangas

Impulse21

Platinian
Sep 11, 2018
Bruges
I'm able to permanently give vip, but can't do anything else with my skill lvl. I'll continue trying ,but i'm pretty sure a skilled modder can easily give 999m+ gems/gold. Even with basic knowledge from tuts here it's doable to mod small stuff.. Try yourself it's actually a good excercise, been fiddling for 3 days lol

Cangas

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 30, 2020
Mexico
I'm able to permanently give vip, but can't do anything else with my skill lvl. I'll continue trying ,but i'm pretty sure a skilled modder can easily give 999m+ gems/gold. Even with basic knowledge from tuts here it's doable to mod small stuff.. Try yourself it's actually a good excercise, been fiddling for 3 days lol
Can you shared with us bro? could be a great advantage have it too

Reactions: GabyXeno