PMT FREE MOD Dirty Crown Scandal:Fantasy BL Ver. 1.6.5 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices

Hey dude, thanks so much for this! I have a question about your modding. I took a look at the files right,cause I wanted to see if there was a way to change the values of the gems, hints, and other such nonsense, but having zero coding experience means I have no clue what I'm doing. If you are able to cause free premium choices, what stops you from allowing 'free' purchase of, say, the clothes that require gems in the game choices. I ask since you need those to do good progression. I'm not ungrateful for what you've already done, just honestly curious as to why. Like, is it hard coded and it can't be changed? Thanks again dude!

Reactions: sammebualteng
I think I'm such a selfish person but... can you add unlimited diamonds or no ads? At least it makes having Diamonds easier? Or something else.

Tags Tags
dirty crown scandal dirty crown scandal cheat dirty crown scandal hack dirty crown scandal mod dirty crown scandal:fantasy bl dirty crown scandal:fantasy bl cheat dirty crown scandal:fantasy bl hack dirty crown scandal:fantasy bl mod simulation