Tutorial Disable signature check using Core Patch app to install unsigned APK (Xposed/EdXposed) (Root)

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Core Patch is a small tool based on the xposed module

It can be used to remove the system signature verification, directly modify the APK, and downgrade and install the APP.

For example, directly overwrite and install the old version of the application, re-sign overwrite and install the official version of the app, modify an apk but install without resigning.

What is difference between Core Patch and Lucky Patcher:

Lucky Patcher does not need Xposed, it's patching the system files directly. It does have Xposed way though but may not work same as Core Patch

LuckyPatcher's signature bypass is not fully and does not bypass signature scheme v2 and v3, the bypass is likely 25% complete and must fix apk manually to make it work which our team are not allowed to explain. Otherwise Google will improve security. Core Patch 100% fully bypassed signature checks and does not need apk fix. It is way better than LP.

I had asked chelpus to fix signature bypass multiple times but he does not respond!

WARNING: THERE IS A RISK THAT THE DEVICE MAY BRICK AFTER FLASHING XPOSED. BACKUP YOUR DATA FIRST AND PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. BACKUP DATA FROM VMOS AS WELL!
If VMOS app has bricked, reinstall the app and you may lose your data
If you are using magisk, you can simply flash magisk uninstaller zip to unbrick it! [2020.1.10] Magisk v20.3 - Root & Universal Systemless Interface [Android 4.2+]
If you don't use magisk and have custom recovery, you can reflash the rom to unbrick it
If you are using stock rom without custom recovery, use an external flasher tool from manufacturer. It may or may not wipe your data

Requirements:
- Root (SuperSU or Magisk)
- Xposed or EdXposed

Xposed installation:
VMOS (any devices, non-root and root):

1. Download VMOS + VMOS unlocker:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
2. Enable root in settings and restart
3. Download and install Xposed inside VMOS
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
4. Restart VMOS and xposed will automatically activate

Rooted devices without custom recovery:
Follow this thread:
Hidden content
and use Flashfire app
Or follow this video:

Rooted devices with custom recovery:
Follow this thread:
Hidden content
Rooted devices with Magisk:
1. Open Magisk Manager -> Downloads
2. Install Riru - Core
3. Install Riru - EdXposed (SandHook and YAHFA shouldn't matter. I tried SandHook version and it worked)
4. Install EdXposed Manager app from GitHub
Hidden content
5. Reboot

Keep in mind, installing Xposed might trip SafetyNet for as long as you have it installed. But you can uninstall Xposed right after you install Vanced, and SafetyNet will return to normal.

More EdXposed installation details. Thanks zverilius!

@zverilius said:
EdXposed installation procedure:

1 / Riru - Core set first and reboot / version 19.5 / 19.6 / 19.7 work.
19.7 update from 02.27.20 costs, put through the Magisk repository.

2 / Riru - we put EdXposed second and reboot, the updated version 0.4.6.1 YAHFA is installed through the Magisk repository.
Version 0.4.6.2/0.4.6.3/0.4.6.4/0.4.6.5 also works
We choose to your taste.
On each firmware, each version can work differently, the case of exit from the bootloop is described below.
On my 9k, all versions run without bootloops / except for the old 0.4.6.1 and 0.4.6.0/.
But, I had stable work on version 0.4.5.1 YAHFA, and also currently on the updated version 0.4.6.1 YAHFA.

3 / EdXposed manager set third and reboot / version 4.5.2 / 4.5.3 / work 4.5.4 stands.
That's all, EdXposed is installed.

ATTENTION!
Those who will do these manipulations on Android 10 !!!!!
Instead of Riru - EdXposed 0.4.5.1, you need to install version 0.4.6.0 or 0.4.6.1
I have not tested work on the top ten, according to user reviews it works.
Almost all versions work on nine, BUT, stable operation on OS9 and OS10 may depend on the model of the device and its firmware !!!

EXIT BOOTLOOP STATE
Removing EdXposed> go twrp> additionally> explorer> data / adb / modules> EdXposed delete> reboot and we are in the system. Next, you can flash another version of EdXposed through the Magisk repository / you can zip / or zip through twrp> reboot and EdXposed in our place.
Removing the EdXposed module> just like in the first case, go to the twrp explorer> then data / app> look for the name of the module because of which the bootloop happened> delete> reboot and we again successfully booted into the system.

Another small addition:
1) lucky patcher (android 10) doesn’t work on version 0.4.6.0 of the exposed, but it works on 0.4.6.1.
2) for those whose EdXposed does not want to see an Internet connection and the modules are not loaded, we make a connection through the "VPN" and the modules will load successfully.

All successful hacks))))))
Core Patch app installation:
1. Download and Install Core Patch (核心破解)
Core Patch 2.0 for Android 4.4 - 7
Core Patch 2.2 for Android 7 - 10
Hidden content
2. Enable the module in Xposed/EdXposed Manager, and reboot
3. Open Core Patch and check all 3 options.

Screenshot_20200229-162713.png

Enjoy installing unsigned APKs

Credit and sources:
Coderstory
Hidden content

Last edited:

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Thank you very much for the detailed and necessary instructions!
But... Why to install so many different applications and to make even more different manipulations when there is the simplest and a way clear to all to make too most only through one application, the LuckyPatcher application!!! This one combine will do everything!
I have Android 10, all Android patches installed via LP and unsigned apk set off!
Praise and glory to the great Chelpa!

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
But... Why to install so many different applications and to make even more different manipulations when there is the simplest and a way clear to all to make too most only through one application, the LuckyPatcher application!!! This one combine will do everything!
I have Android 10, all Android patches installed via LP and unsigned apk set off!
Read the first line in the whole Thread.
"Core Patch is a small tool based on the xposed module. It works better than Lucky Patcher "

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Of course there is a cons that you need Xposed installed
LuckyPatcher's signature bypass is not fully and does not bypass signature scheme v2 and v3, the bypass is likely 25% complete and must fix apk manually to make it work which our team are not allowed to explain because Google will improve security. Core Patch 100% fully bypassed signature checks and does not need apk fix. It is way better than LP.

I had asked chelpus to fix signature bypass multiple times but he does not respond!
So if you want fixes to LP, you can try to contact chelpus

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Of course there is a cons that you need Xposed installed
LuckyPatcher's signature bypass is not fully and does not bypass signature scheme v2 and v3, the bypass is likely 25% complete and must fix apk manually to make it work which our team are not allowed to explain because Google will improve security. Core Patch 100% fully bypassed signature checks and does not need apk fix. It is way better than LP.

So if you want fixes to LP, you can try to contact chelpus
Ok, thanks for a more detailed explanation!
At the next flashing of the phone to another firmware, I will definitely try the installation method through the Magisk repository that you specified !!!!

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Updated the thread. Do not forget the risks when flashing xposed
All bow!
I was very interested in this topic and I began to study it deeply, if I may, then I will add a few instructions on my own)))
Sorry for my nasty English translation ((

EdXposed installation procedure:

1 / Riru - Core set first and reboot / version 19.5 / 19.6 / 19.7 work.
19.7 update from 02.27.20 costs, put through the Magisk repository.

2 / Riru - we put EdXposed second and reboot, the updated version 0.4.6.1 YAHFA is installed through the Magisk repository.
Version 0.4.6.2/0.4.6.3/0.4.6.4/0.4.6.5 also works
We choose to your taste.
On each firmware, each version can work differently, the case of exit from the bootloop is described below.
On my 9k, all versions run without bootloops / except for the old 0.4.6.1 and 0.4.6.0/.
But, I had stable work on version 0.4.5.1 YAHFA, and also currently on the updated version 0.4.6.1 YAHFA.

3 / EdXposed manager set third and reboot / version 4.5.2 / 4.5.3 / work 4.5.4 stands.
That's all, EdXposed is installed.

ATTENTION!
Those who will do these manipulations on Android 10 !!!!!
Instead of Riru - EdXposed 0.4.5.1, you need to install version 0.4.6.0 or 0.4.6.1
I have not tested work on the top ten, according to user reviews it works.
Almost all versions work on nine, BUT, stable operation on OS9 and OS10 may depend on the model of the device and its firmware !!!

EXIT BOOTLOOP STATE
Removing EdXposed> go twrp> additionally> explorer> data / adb / modules> EdXposed delete> reboot and we are in the system. Next, you can flash another version of EdXposed through the Magisk repository / you can zip / or zip through twrp> reboot and EdXposed in our place.
Removing the EdXposed module> just like in the first case, go to the twrp explorer> then data / app> look for the name of the module because of which the bootloop happened> delete> reboot and we again successfully booted into the system.

Another small addition:
1) lucky patcher (android 10) doesn’t work on version 0.4.6.0 of the exposed, but it works on 0.4.6.1.
2) for those whose EdXposed does not want to see an Internet connection and the modules are not loaded, we make a connection through the "VPN" and the modules will load successfully.

All successful hacks))))))

Hero2055

Rookie
Apr 23, 2020
Sweden
After installing the module, Core patch used alot of data. In just 3 days the app used 50gb. I have no idea whats happening. I blocked the app from accessing internet but still it constantly uses data.

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
After installing the module, Core patch used alot of data. In just 3 days the app used 50gb. I have no idea whats happening. I blocked the app from accessing internet but still it constantly uses data.
I'll check it and modify it so it can't access the internet

TRexy

Platinian
May 22, 2018
Germany
For many years, i've been looking already for, to be able to, to apply a real core patch to my NOX player, for being able to, to install unsigned apks, since LP doesn't being able to do that accordingly. lol And this one here looks very promising. - But i am unsure of, which one of those above mentioned methods i need in my special case, for my actual NOX app player version of 6.6.0.9, which is being installed on my Win 10 PC. Any tips, suggestions or "guidelines", would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
For many years, i've been looking already for, to be able to, to apply a real core patch to my NOX player, for being able to, to install unsigned apks, since LP doesn't being able to do that accordingly. lol And this one here looks very promising. - But i am unsure of, which one of those above mentioned methods i need in my special case, for my actual NOX app player version of 6.6.0.9, which is being installed on my Win 10 PC. Any tips, suggestions or "guidelines", would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)
You can patch Nox with LP. But its annoying. You have to reinstall lucky patcher like 100 times and restart the emulator like 100 times.
But recommended is to use LDPlayer with Android 5.1 instead Nox. Easier to patch it and in general better as nox.

Reactions: TRexy and AndnixSH

TRexy

Platinian
May 22, 2018
Germany
You can patch Nox with LP. But its annoying. You have to reinstall lucky patcher like 100 times and restart the emulator like 100 times.
But recommended is to use LDPlayer with Android 5.1 instead Nox. Easier to patch it and in general better as nox.
MAN! After those countless of years and tries, THIS is finally the thing, which is working flawlessly. lmfao . Thank you very much, for helping in getting rid off of one of my "main-buggers" here. hehe :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AndnixSH Tutorial How to create unsigned APK file for rooted devices + signature check disabled (fix Google & FB login) TUTORIALS 11
AndnixSH Tutorial How to install signed apk on top of original apk (Workaround) (Rooted device/VMOS) TUTORIALS 2
AndnixSH Tutorial How to disable signature verification to install unsigned APK (Xposed/EdXposed method) (Lucky Patcher) TUTORIALS 8
Tiuu Tutorial How to update a new version of Modded APK, Disable Signature Verification, install google service using Virtual Xposed! TUTORIALS 2
AndnixSH Tutorial How to disable signature verification to install unsigned APK (Rooted device/VMOS) (Lucky Patcher) TUTORIALS 31
BMD4E FREE MOD Super Brawl Universe Ver. 2.23.46758 MOD MENU APK | 1 hit kill (linked to AI) | Disable AI ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 6
вяфκзη FREE MOD Run Sausage Run! v1.22.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Coins | Race Unlocked | Disabled All Ads ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
Qnzboi102 iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 13 ✔] Guns, Cars and Zombies! Ver. 3.2.6 MOD Menu | Anti-Ban | Disable Road Objects | Unlimited Armor | + 3 MORE MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 21
TheArmKing iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 13 ✔] Tanks A Lot - 3v3 Brawls Ver. 2.52 MOD Menu | God Mode | Unlimited Ability | Unlimited Ammo | Speed Multliplier | Disable Enemy Shield MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 118
BMD4E FREE MOD Dawn Break -Origin- v1.2.0 Mod Apk w/ Mod menu | High DMG + Disable enemy AI | No Ads ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 32
Mika Cybertron Tutorial How To Disable WiFi For Others TUTORIALS 2
Tiuu Modding Tools APK Signature Killer Tools 6
AndnixSH Patching signature in Bluestacks 4 works again FORUM BASICS & NEWS 0
AndnixSH Tutorial How to bypass signature check in smali (Client-sided bypassing) TUTORIALS 2
AndnixSH Tutorial Bypass signature check in Assembly.Csharp.dll TUTORIALS 5
G-Bo ッ Tutorial Fix Invalid 'BSJB' signature error in DLL file (Unity3D) TUTORIALS 0
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] Daily check: Routine Work v2.7.4 [Pro] Tested Android Apps 3
Cailin Private Server Dragon Nest M all countries (free L dragon, spare weapon, super special wizard 2B unlimited diamonds, 2B dragon coins, 2B gold coins, check in every d ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 5
C AOS APP [Tested] Cignal Play v2.1.12.15-v20200304.1 APK Root Check bypassed Free Tested Android Apps 2
VinhThitLon PMT FREE MOD Infinite Dungeon Breach: Pet Raising Idle RPG Ver. 2.1.10 MOD Menu APK | One Hit | God Mode | Bypass check root EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23
GG78 Open Request Banking4 v7.1.0.7195 (Licence check remove) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 20
AndnixSH Tutorial How to check your CPU Architecture on Android device TUTORIALS 0
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD Pokémon Shuffle Mobile Ver. 1.13.0 MOD APK | Moves left frozen | High damage | High Capture Ratio Bonus | No cheat check EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 100
AndnixSH Tutorial Bypass sideloaded APK check in Unity games TUTORIALS 1
AndnixSH Tutorial How to check metadata version of Il2Cpp. TUTORIALS 0
AndnixSH Tutorial [Fake bug] Bypassing X509 fingerprint & MD5 file check with fake crash TUTORIALS 2
G-Bo ッ Tutorial Bypassing PIE security check (Android 5.0 up) TUTORIALS 1