Outdated Disney Emoji Blitz Ver. 59.0.1 MOD MENU APK | Free Purchase Coins | Free Purchase Lives | Free Purchase Boxes | More

I've tried from about four different sites, and all of them have the same problem. It crashes the minute you try to open it. I'm so bummed because it's during a Star wars event and I've been waiting to get Yoda for about 2 years! I hope today is not Yoda day!

@Sodawater - any help in sight? TIA!

It's the game itself doing it. Like a snare trap waiting for someone to open the modified app and immediately closing it if some parameter isn't matching to whatever the nonmod app has. It is now somehow blocking all modded versions of the app, so unless the mod devs can figure out a workaround (no file size alteration, digital signature, etc) then mods wont work anymore and the only way to play is with the regular app, and being forced to have to pay to play for gems. This is why it's good to have a reg version on one device to have a backup, and a mod version to play with on another. Your facebook save should still be out there, so if you have a second device handy install the reg version, connect, and bring your save up to it so you don't lose your status.

It's the game itself doing it. Like a snare trap waiting for someone to open the modified app and immediately closing it if some parameter isn't matching to whatever the nonmod app has. It is now somehow blocking all modded versions of the app, so unless the mod devs can figure out a workaround (no file size alteration, digital signature, etc) then mods wont work anymore and the only way to play is with the regular app, and being forced to have to pay to play for gems. This is why it's good to have a reg version on one device to have a backup, and a mod version to play with on another. Your facebook save should still be out there, so if you have a second device handy install the reg version, connect, and bring your save up to it so you don't lose your status.

Well that just sucks

Tags Tags
disney emoji blitz disney emoji blitz cheat disney emoji blitz hack disney emoji blitz mod