Tutorial Disney pop town how to make auto win in afk

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid
To do this they need the mod from another platinmods user (credits to him) and the autoclicker so that the game is automated, you can also use vmos so that you have the mobile phone available at the same time or that it can be done with the screen off and be afk while you gain levels and I only had the idea but logically I didn't make the mod

I recommend using a suit whose skill is to launch a vertical/horizontal rocket or bomb because you finish the level faster with these, the rocket to use on the target of an objective is not that useful because it never attacks other bombs and accumulates without passing the ice breaker level because of that which is only recommended when you want to accumulate many tickets to unlock the magic balloon by collection but you would have to win the level manually to get them

link of mod (not me) Disney POP TOWN Ver. 1.2.12 MOD APK | Costume Skill - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Video tutorial ⬇

Last edited:
Reactions: samber23
Sep 22, 2023
Enjoy the cutest puzzle game in the adorable Disney towns! "Disney Pop Town"] Fashion Book & super hard level updated!