Filled Request Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia

Jm0423

Rookie
Feb 15, 2018
In App Purchase 80% OFF available from playstore to the Following Games. Upon Player request more games can do.

1) Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
2) Idle Heroes
3) Era oF Arcania
4) Ro Idle Poring
5) Kings Raid
6) Crest Of Courage
7) Game Of Dice
8) Daybreak Legends : Origin
9) Rules Of Survival
10) Free Fire Battlegrounds
11) Heroes Evolved
12) Mobile Legends Bang Bang
13) Dance On Mobile
14) FIFA Mobile
15) Taichi Panda 3
16) Tales Of Thorn
17) Dragon Revolt
18) Wrath of Dragon
19) Naruto X Boruto
20) Digimon Links
21) Sword Of Romance
22) BarbarQ
23) Ragnarok Rush
24) MU Origin
25) Hello Hero Epic Battle

Payment method : PayPal , Western Union , Paymaya , Smart Padala , Bank Transfer , G Cash
Hi sorry to ask is this legit and no refund?

Hamdh616

Platinian
Feb 9, 2018
2 updates of the game.. still no mod.. I guess it's not gonna happen in here.. sad that nobody gives hope for this..

-MMarkee-

Platinian
Jul 11, 2017
**************** requires a ViP for this mod also. I would rather give my $ to G-Bo...
**************** is kinda expensive but all popular games are on it like, Marvel Future Fight, HIT, Seven Knights, Dissidia and many more.

Hamdh616

Platinian
Feb 9, 2018
I heard this game is very difficult to mod.. so many had tried and failed to crack.. guess **************** guys have good hackers..

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Jun 13, 2017
Sài Gòn
You guys still can commenting on this thread so we are DONT ingore this REQUEST. And yes, like you guys said it, AR already had this mod but for the sure thing I want to say. You want to play it ? Just spend 20$ to play it and thats if you are a free-to-all user. For VIP members, you guys can donation and support us, thats your choice. Also if anyone still thinking Platinmods...bla...bla...bla dont have this mod but AR already had this mod...bla...bla then just donation for them and play their VIP mods

Reactions: Molisaki

weseph

Rookie
Feb 26, 2018
You guys still can commenting on this thread so we are DONT ingore this REQUEST. And yes, like you guys said it, AR already had this mod but for the sure thing I want to say. You want to play it ? Just spend 20$ to play it and thats if you are a free-to-all user. For VIP members, you guys can donation and support us, thats your choice. Also if anyone still thinking Platinmods...bla...bla...bla dont have this mod but AR already had this mod...bla...bla then just donation for them and play their VIP mods
Lol... that's how you get more donations ,avoid a question and remark your position, all in one message. My regards.

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Jun 13, 2017
Sài Gòn
Lol... that's how you get more donations ,avoid a question and remark your position, all in one message. My regards.
LOL see like Im avoid a question ? xD I already answered some guys "AR have all", just spend 20$ and you will have everything you wanted. And the point "get more donations", hey we dont force to all member must be donate for us, we dont put all mods "would be free" into VIP section so what you mean about "get more donations" ? xD

Hamdh616

Platinian
Feb 9, 2018
LOL see like Im avoid a question ? xD I already answered some guys "AR have all", just spend 20$ and you will have everything you wanted. And the point "get more donations", hey we dont force to all member must be donate for us, we dont put all mods "would be free" into VIP section so what you mean about "get more donations" ? xD
H
Finally.. some words.. just asked a simple question.. whether you guys are or are not seeing these post. If so, why ain't any body giving an update on the request. This thread is not about money.. people need to know whether anybody's even working on a mod, if no, we all can carry on with whatever is on our lives..