Help! Does anyone have experience on hacking or modding the walking dead road to survival?

rexzz69

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 24, 2023
might need your guys help, i've done everything i could but nothing work. i've used cheat engine and game guardian. i also see some video on youtube that they can hack the game using cheat engine. they put some array of byte code then change it to different code.

this are the video:
idk where did he got that code. but it work for him

JohnnyCappucino

Platinian
Aug 26, 2023
Sweden
As it's shown in the video, the respective codes are named "Hex codes", you will need to learn ARM to understand how they are functioning. This person has created them, specifically to correlate with the game, and memory-editing with Cheat Engine.

Reactions: rexzz69

rexzz69

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 24, 2023
As it's shown in the video, the respective codes are named "Hex codes", you will need to learn ARM to understand how they are functioning. This person has created them, specifically to correlate with the game, and memory-editing with Cheat Engine.
so i need to find the ARM file in the apk or obb? i've done it before but i cant access to any of file in the ARM64. the file type is in SO. Screenshot 2023-09-25 120544sss.png
this what i found before inside the apk. so do i need to access the ARM to get the hex code?

im sorry, im new to this. i still working on it, i just need some information from experts.