Help! does anyone know how to solve this?

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Obviously you trying to load the mod menu which belongs to other game (Mad Guns) into a game not related to it "Super Sus". Beside the fact, that this makes pretty clear that you did not made that mod menu, which let us assume you are a leecher (which will not get any help here), this OF COURSE cannot work. The codes do have nothing to do with Supersus.

Guys please, have some honor and do not touch the codes of other modders. Thanks.

Kaorin333

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 11, 2022
Germany
Obviously you trying to load the mod menu which belongs to other game (Mad Guns) into a game not related to it "Super Sus". Beside the fact, that this makes pretty clear that you did not made that mod menu, which let us assume you are a leecher (which will not get any help here), this OF COURSE cannot work. The codes do have nothing to do with Supersus.

Guys please, have some honor and do not touch the codes of other modders. Thanks.
honor hm? comes from someone who betrayed his whole village. :pepe008:

Levy asaf

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 15, 2022
Brazil

dude with all due respect, you are being an idiot. I made this mod. I took the offsets of this mod, threw away this mod, found the methods of this game. and you say i stole from another mod? it can only be a joke. About Mad gunz, and that I made a mod menu of mad gunz recently and forgot to change the name, but the functions are from super sus

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
honor hm? comes from someone who betrayed his whole village. :pepe008:
I did the opposite. Everything I did was to protect the village. It requires to watch my life story to the very end to know, please watch my story fully T_T

dude with all due respect, you are being an idiot. I made this mod. I took the offsets of this mod, threw away this mod, found the methods of this game. and you say i stole from another mod? it can only be a joke. About Mad gunz, and that I made a mod menu of mad gunz recently and forgot to change the name, but the functions are from super sus
Due to all respect, I am not the idiot stuck at loading screen and forget to change a name on a screenshot which I make public. Don't call me idiot for speaking out what everyone thinks seeing what I see.

However, the reason for that can be that you modded offsets which break the game (which can for example happen if you try to load offsets of the game Mad Gun in the game Super Sus), which is same time the reason for why I said what I said, not only because of the name in the mod menu as you think. Or the game has some kind of security, I never tried to mod that game so I do not know. As well it is possible that you hook the right methods but the hooks itself are wrong and breaking something, for example by using wrong arguments or faulty returns. But the theory about you are loading wrong offsets makes the most sense.

But to be called an idiot doesn't get's better just because you put a "respect" phrase in front of it. Therefore I wish you good luck on solving the issue yourself or with the help of someone else. The possible reasons for the issue I named above, of course there can be more then that.

Peace and out.

Reactions: Kaorin333

Levy asaf

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 15, 2022
Brazil
I did the opposite. Everything I did was to protect the village. It requires to watch my life story to the very end to know, please watch my story fully T_T

Due to all respect, I am not the idiot stuck at loading screen and forget to change a name on a screenshot which I make public. Don't call me idiot for speaking out what everyone thinks seeing what I see.

However, the reason for that can be that you modded offsets which break the game (which can for example happen if you try to load offsets of the game Mad Gun in the game Super Sus), which is same time the reason for why I said what I said, not only because of the name in the mod menu as you think. Or the game has some kind of security, I never tried to mod that game so I do not know. As well it is possible that you hook the right methods but the hooks itself are wrong and breaking something, for example by using wrong arguments or faulty returns. But the theory about you are loading wrong offsets makes the most sense.

But to be called an idiot doesn't get's better just because you put a "respect" phrase in front of it. Therefore I wish you good luck on solving the issue yourself or with the help of someone else. The possible reasons for the issue I named above, of course there can be more then that.

Peace and out.
dude, i solved the problem, it was the hook that was wrong, sorry for calling you an idiot, because you said i'm a leech, and that didn't look very cool.