This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD 東方幻想エクリプス (Touhou Gensou Eclipse) Ver. 1.16.0 Mod Menu [Defense Multiplier | God Mode]

@Yaskashije Hi, just wanted to ask could you consider adding option for Shard mutiplier in stage? Whenever posibleis okay it doesn't even have to be next update whenever you have time and fell like it. It would be a great help, as ammount yoou get normally(1) is not enought to buy the buffs(2) or potions(3).Previously I was able to edit amount code [Doube(E) in A memory region] using GameGuardian, but Devs patched it instead of amount changing to what you set It goes to 0 instanly nomatter how many times you try.Would be gratefull If you found time to look into this. Txs

Reactions: JustVillagers
Thanks you for update. I love this game so much because my waifu seem more beautiful than other fanmade game lol.

Btw can you update mod for got shard for upgrade the character?

Tags Tags
action touhou fantasy eclipse touhou fantasy eclipse cheat touhou fantasy eclipse hack touhou fantasy eclipse mod touhou gensou eclipse touhou gensou eclipse cheat touhou gensou eclipse hack touhou gensou eclipse mod 東方 project 東方project 東方幻想エクリプス 東方幻想エクリプス cheat 東方幻想エクリプス hack 東方幻想エクリプス mod