PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Doraemon Dorayaki Shop Story Ver. 1.1.0 MOD Menu APK | Currency Always Increase

Update ver. 1.1.0 from official playstore
I don't know if it's just fixing some bugs or new features added, anyway I already beat the game (v 1.07)

Apparently this one is quite easy to play even without mods, it's quite unusual
Since Kairosoft games usually hard to beat and took a long a time to unlock all the features or hidden items

Update ver. 1.1.0 from official playstore
I don't know if it's just fixing some bugs or new features added, anyway I already beat the game (v 1.07)

Apparently this one is quite easy to play even without mods, it's quite unusual
Since Kairosoft games usually hard to beat and took a long a time to unlock all the features or hidden items
I think it's to make people's childhood fantasies Keep it light and fun. But it's still boring in the later stage(no coin mod)the trophy requires too many coins

Root?????? Since when?????? Come on man!!
Adding a bunch of questions and exclamation marks isn't going to help Yunana to make the mod for the unroot version to come out faster.

Either you be patient and wait till they are done with the modding, or you can mod the game yourself if you think that is easy.

Tags Tags
doraemon dorayaki shop story doraemon dorayaki shop story cheat doraemon dorayaki shop story hack doraemon dorayaki shop story mod