PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.6.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 68679 has been selected as best answered.

Is this modded apk block in any way the account link feature ? because I always have "link account failure" whan i try with a dedicaced google account (for modded games)
For me, before install MOD. First install app from playstore and connect your account and finish all download data. Second, go to android data and modify your folder name DB to DB1. Third uninstall app. Forth, go back to your android data modify you folder name again DB1 to DB. Fifth, install mod. Sixth, just play.

For me, before install MOD. First install app from playstore and connect your account and finish all download data. Second, go to android data and modify your folder name DB to DB1. Third uninstall app. Forth, go back to your android data modify you folder name again DB1 to DB. Fifth, install mod. Sixth, just play.
LOL don't need all of that. Just save the ECD1 file to login at your account again. Replace or paste that ECD1 file every time you want to login. You can also login at multiple accounts at the same day doing that.

Reactions: Amember71
Yes but is pretty annoying and delays much more. It's 100% more functional the MOD Menu for compatibles phones. We're not requesting to the developer leave the config file. Just do both ones.
That mod menu was terrible. I always had that app not genuine issue. Had to use hokage mod just to play. Now that the config file is back I don't have issues anymore.

really? then how the fuck were able to use the mod if youre using 1.39 since "6 days ago"
I was not using the mod during these 6 days.

I used this mod a few weeks ago to give myself a quick jumpstart and since then I have been using the normal app and just following the mod's progress as a past-time.

Dude you need to chill, you are insulting people for no reason (not on your reply to me but on other replies), when we have FACTUAL proof that the update came out 6 days ago, since Google Play keeps a log of that.

You do know updates ship at different times for different people right? Today a few hours ago most people had it but some people didn't have it yet. Some people had it way before maintenance even started, others got it during maintenance, others immediately after maintenance ended and others a little while later. Chill you are getting angry for no reason at all lmao.

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod