PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 68630 has been selected as best answered.

The mod is bugged i cant skip the caraclter videos mui and vegeta blue i cant enter the game
I have the latest version but everytime I go into the game, it freezes after the transformation vegeta showcase and I cannot get passed that screen. When I see if there's an update in the playstore it says there's an update but I downloaded the latest version here,anyone know why?
So idk if its just me but when the new update came out i downloaded it and the "new fighter" pops up usually i skip it when i do it freezes and the art of the unit. Ive tried to let the video just play and same thing happens at the end. Its frozen and theres nothing you can do
I'm having same prob. I've tried clearing cache n uninstalling n reinstall it n didn't work
In addition i uninstall the mod it works just fine so if you don't mind taking a look at it and see if you can spot it
Se queda congelado en la animación de LL, actualiza porfavor o ayuda como solucionar ?
Why does it keep crashing?
Crashes before fight loads
Cool crash 34/7 need fix

The issue with "new figther on legends" crash has been fixed saturday, download new modded apk.

Can I get banned In co-op or pvp with this if even if I dont activate any of the options in the mod menu?

If you don't active any function then it's same as official version.

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod