PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 68615 has been selected as best answered.

Black screen
@Yeowang Why when i open dragon ball legends with ur mod he close itself ? i gave all permissions
You can try those:
1. Clear the game's cache and start the game.
2. If still black screen after clearing the cache then force close the game and try again 5 times (the game might take 1-2 min to start on the first run)
If you've any game boosters please deactive them.
If none of those work you'll need to make a fresh install of the game by uninstalling the old and installing the new mod, link your account before doing so.

Case nothing works at all, then please send me a video in private of the issues and doing the 2 steps i mentioned. You can upload the video to any hoster you prefer but ig you can upload to GoogleDrive or any other that has streaming will be better.

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod