PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 68630 has been selected as best answered.

[CITAÇÃO = "Yeowang, post: 934514, membro: 27753"]
* NOTAS DE ATUALIZAÇÃO *
1. Novo arquivo de configuração adicionado! O antigo está trabalhando para VIP, o grátis será nomeado "/sdcard/PLATINMODS.COM/platinmods_DRAGON BALL LEGENDS FREE.txt". O novo será criado automaticamente quando o novo mod for iniciado pela primeira vez.

Sinta-se livre para dar mais ideias para novas funções.
Se puder, por favor DOE ! Qualquer doação é bem-vinda

CORREÇÃO GRANDE DE ERRO:

Se o aplicativo travar na inicialização:
Ativar permissões para armazenamento e telefone

Se o aplicativo estiver em uma tela branca:
Limpe o cache e force a parada do aplicativo.

Se o aplicativo for detectado como não autorizado ou modificado:
Force Feche o jogo!
Limpe o cache, force a parada e, se ainda não estiver funcionando, desautorize todas as permissões e baixe realmente.

Se o aplicativo não estiver baixando:
Certifique-se de instalar
SIGNED: If you don't have rooted device. If you don't know what root is you probably don't have root so install this one.
UNSIGNED: If you have root + LuckPatch Patchers installed.

If you don't know if you have root or not, most likely you don't have root.
(Thanks to @Anitakawaii for sharing his/her experience)

[/QUOTE]
Boa

did you try it?

Disclaimer: I cannot be responsible if you loose your data by not following the things I mentioned bellow (especially if you do not use backups).Please note that I did extensive tests where I copied profile between original game and modded one and I did not face single issue.

Also this process requires more skills than just single tapping on display however after some time it will become natural. For the safety measures I strongly recommend to test it between two different devices first (for example tablet and phone, or by using emulators etc.). And always copy first - never move.

This is fairly easy process - you can try it to test it between two different devices if you are not sure and want to test it out first:
1. (optional, works only if you are on original game): link it to twitter, fb or google so your profile will be safe.
2. Copy com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww from Android/data/ folder somewhere safe.
3. On secondary device install for example the modded APK.
4. Copy the folder you backup-ed in step 2. into its rightful location.
5. Launch game and grant storage permission.
6. Voila - you have your game.

Some notes: it is always better to have your game backup-ed by linking it to one of those services. That way if you mess up with the wrong copy (for example you erase that backup by accident the game will still be available after using the link option). Also - you can copy your profile from original game to modded one and vice versa HOWEVER if you are using linking option than you don't need to copy your profile from modded version to original because everything you do on modded version is automatically synced to the location which you used for linking option.

Reactions: chupapi
Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod