PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 67696 has been selected as best answered.

Yeowang pls I need your help. I haven't had any problems so far but now the application closes as soon as I open it, I don't know what the reason is. I've given all permissions, tried to hard shutdown, clear cache and also uninstall and reinstall but nothing, It keeps crashing. My phone just updated Android to version 11 today, could this be the problem? How can I solve?
I'm so disperated :'(

Edit: I installed the play store ver and It works. The problem is inside the mod. What should I do?

Yeowang pls I need your help. I haven't had any problems so far but now the application closes as soon as I open it, I don't know what the reason is. I've given all permissions, tried to hard shutdown, clear cache and also uninstall and reinstall but nothing, It keeps crashing. My phone just updated Android to version 11 today, could this be the problem? How can I solve?
I'm so disperated :'(

Edit: I installed the play store ver and It works. The problem is inside the mod. I think that It's the mod menu, so I need the config file again. Could You do anything?

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod