PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.9.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 67694 has been selected as best answered.

They ban pepole for using any of the 4 mods except complete all challenges for what I know, tho it's still dangerous to even try and use any of the 4 mods on the mod menu and it's better to uninstall the modded version of the game for now.
Uninstall the game and never play it again at this point lol.

The whole point of using mods is to complete all these events as fast as possible + not having to summon for a certian character to complete that event. If you're not gonna use mods, then don't play the game unless you have a lot of money or not having a life lol.

Playing this game without spending money or using mods is something that I can't even think about it.

*NOTAS DE ACTUALIZACIÓN*
1. ¡MENÚ MODIFICADO AÑADIDO!

No dude en dar más ideas para nuevas funciones.

HILO DE SOLUCIÓN DE ERROR GRANDE:

Si la aplicación falla al iniciar:
Habilitar permisos para almacenamiento y teléfono

Si la aplicación está en una pantalla blanca:
Borre la caché y fuerce la detención de la aplicación.

Si la aplicación se detecta como no autorizada o modificada:
¡Forzar cerrar el juego!
Borre la caché, fuerce la detención y, si aún no funciona, cancele todos los permisos y vuelva a permitirlos.

Si la aplicación no se descarga:
Asegúrate de instalar
FIRMADO: Si no tienes un dispositivo rooteado. Si no sabes qué es root, probablemente no tengas root, así que instala este.
SIN FIRMAR: Si tiene instalados root + LuckPatch Patchers.

Si no sabes si tienes root o no, lo más probable es que no tengas root.
(Gracias a @Anitakawaii por compartir su experiencia)
Ok

I found something about new system ( legend ranking)
Legend ranking will be raise automatically when we achieve progres

The problem is, how we can play mod without raise legend ranking?

We know don't use mod on this mode :
PVP, TOP, CO-OP
But still i got banned when play on story mode because legend ranking is raise.
My legends ranking was very high when I got banned too. I guess legends ranking is actually something designed to catch modders huh.

The whole point of using mods is to complete all these events as fast as possible + not having to summon for a certian character to complete that event. If you're not gonna use mods, then don't play the game unless you have a lot of money or not having a life lol.

Playing this game without spending money or using mods is something that I can't even think about it.
Of course, the game is too Pay to Win to play it without Mods, if you play it without MOD you would actually have to level yourself in about 3 years of fair play approx and that would mean that you would have to be a vicious extreme.

Well that's up to you if you want to stop playing the game or not. Me personally I just made a new account without mods, even tho it's a pain in the ass to do everything all over again since I started playing the game over a year ago and my account got banned for the same reason.

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod