PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Ver. 5.22.1 MOD Menu APK | High Damage | God Mode | Instant Kill | Dice Hack |

No update will come. I posted several times. 5.0.2 came with a new protection. There is no new mod update for JP since 5.0.2
So if you not changed back to the original version or you not linked your account to Facebook, you probably lose your account.

Don't just cry for update, ready the forum before the ingame announced maintenances.

No update will come. I posted several times. 5.0.2 came with a new protection. There is no new mod update for JP since 5.0.2
So if you not changed back to the original version or you not linked your account to Facebook, you probably lose your account.

Don't just cry for update, ready the forum before the ingame announced maintenances.
And They didn't even enable Safetynet on the new update of the GLB version , so the mods and emulators still works now
Until they enable it on a new update
Hydros have make a tweet about it

Attachments

• IMG_20220117_121403.jpg
    IMG_20220117_121403.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 157

since nobody asks you anything and you inform them and on top of that you attack, at least inform well if you are going to speak that way. greetings child

Tags Tags
action anime dragon ball z dokkan battle dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) cheat dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) hack dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) mod dragon ball z dokkan battle cheat dragon ball z dokkan battle hack dragon ball z dokkan battle mod dragon ball z dokkan battle mod apk ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル cheat ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル hack ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル mod