PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Ver. 5.22.1 MOD Menu APK | High Damage | God Mode | Instant Kill | Dice Hack |

i tried to download the original app from the play store and i get the same error πŸ˜“
you have to relog into your gmail account after that if ur using the original app it will let you in again it somehow bugs out your email (just remove the google play account from ur device and relog into it from the original dokkan)

Anyone else having issues transferring data/ logging in? I've tried Facebook and Google but neither of em work? Something I can do bout this to get em working?
It's not worth trying the Google transfer since you'd have to deactivate every Google app/account on your phone, and Facebook isn't working right now, I'm not sure why though. Usually you have to uninstall Facebook for the transfer to work.

you have to relog into your gmail account after that if ur using the original app it will let you in again it somehow bugs out your email (just remove the google play account from ur device and relog into it from the original dokkan)
II am linked with the profile only on facebook. I don't have facebook installed because this way when I downloaded the modded apk I had no problems. with the new update there is this problem to link facebook from the apk, so i redownloaded the original game from play store, but i get the same message when i link with facebook

Tags Tags
action anime dragon ball z dokkan battle dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) cheat dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) hack dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) mod dragon ball z dokkan battle cheat dragon ball z dokkan battle hack dragon ball z dokkan battle mod dragon ball z dokkan battle mod apk γƒ‰γƒ©γ‚΄γƒ³γƒœγƒΌγƒ«z γƒ‰γƒƒγ‚«γƒ³γƒγƒˆγƒ« γƒ‰γƒ©γ‚΄γƒ³γƒœγƒΌγƒ«z γƒ‰γƒƒγ‚«γƒ³γƒγƒˆγƒ« cheat γƒ‰γƒ©γ‚΄γƒ³γƒœγƒΌγƒ«z γƒ‰γƒƒγ‚«γƒ³γƒγƒˆγƒ« hack γƒ‰γƒ©γ‚΄γƒ³γƒœγƒΌγƒ«z γƒ‰γƒƒγ‚«γƒ³γƒγƒˆγƒ« mod