PMT FREE MOD Dragon Knight Tales : Idle RPG Ver. 8.0.154 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Gold Multiplier

Post number 25 has been selected as best answered.

Reported
Reason: " The game crashed when u reach the mini game and it will auto close the game when u open it ".

Checked by myself.
As soon as you reach the "minigames" and you get the quest to play them, the game just throws an "Network error" as you play the minigame to finish the mission.
HOWEVER you can bypass that by simply deactivate every mod feature before clicking on "confirm".
After the game restarted, just play the minigame without any mod features turned on and you shouldn't get the error.

Proof:

Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.0.66(9) (Android 9) rooted + patched
1706517342025.png

1706517377924.png

Reported
Reason: " The game crashed when u reach the mini game and it will auto close the game when u open it ".

Checked by myself.
As soon as you reach the "minigames" and you get the quest to play them, the game just throws an "Network error" as you play the minigame to finish the mission.
HOWEVER you can bypass that by simply deactivate every mod feature before clicking on "confirm".
After the game restarted, just play the minigame without any mod features turned on and you shouldn't get the error.

Proof:

Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.0.66(9) (Android 9) rooted + patched
View attachment 598954
View attachment 598955
Thanks for the help

Reactions: Maxilp93
Doesn't work for me, installs with no problem but turning the mod on or off does nothing. Both autokill and gold multiplier are not working.

Tags Tags
adventure dragon knight tales : idle rpg dragon knight tales : idle rpg cheat dragon knight tales : idle rpg hack dragon knight tales : idle rpg mod 龙骑士传说