Broken Link Dragon Mania v4.0.0 MOD APK

EdWardios

Rookie
Jan 4, 2021
Poznań
Hello. I think I need help to make moded Dragon Mania game working. I have Samsung Galaxy S8 with Android 9. I tried many times to install the mod apk with no success, by simply downloading and installing. The installation always stops near the end and I got a message the applications wasn't installed. Do I need to root my phone to to install this mod ?? Best regards.

Reactions: pvvvvvzzzzzzyeater

LIGMASTER460

Platinian
Dec 12, 2020
Wa
Hello. I think I need help to make moded Dragon Mania game working. I have Samsung Galaxy S8 with Android 9. I tried many times to install the mod apk with no success, by simply downloading and installing. The installation always stops near the end and I got a message the applications wasn't installed. Do I need to root my phone to to install this mod ?? Best regards.
Hello, the same problem occured for me with many downloads, you need to clear some storage space. Tell me if this helps with your problem. Oh and by the way, this is by far the worst thing you could download from platinmods, it is in a very strange language and is clearly not the real dragon mania.

EdWardios

Rookie
Jan 4, 2021
Poznań
Hello, the same problem occured for me with many downloads, you need to clear some storage space. Tell me if this helps with your problem.
If 300 MB of free space on SD Card is enough, it didn't help. The entire installation process goes the same way.

Oh and by the way, this is by far the worst thing you could download from platinmods, it is in a very strange language and is clearly not the real dragon mania.
Don't you mistake this Dragon Mania game with Dragon Mania Legends ?? I'm looking for moded DM not DM Legends.