Not Working Dragon Nest M Ver. 1.6.59 Private Server | Musuhabadi Dragonest Mobile 2024 | Server free to play 100% | all u need already in game not need donate

Eliszua

Platinian
Jan 21, 2023
Poland
Lol u playing the game for fun
this server is non donate
we play for fun and relax time
so what u want dude??
u want fishing 2 day and get gm weapon? or bp 9999999?
LOL
Acording to your twisted logic it's ok to get 46-50M BP in 1-2hrs at max, just by obtaining costumes and mounts that's ok, but spending 48-60 hrs to obtain a specific item which gives you a title that should give you 6M BP for 30 days is not ok.
WTH??? what kind of twisted logic is that?
I'm not upset bcs you have changed the value of BP how much this title gives but by the fact that you did it and you did not let the players know about it.

arishera

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 11, 2020
jakarta timur
Acording to your twisted logic it's ok to get 46-50M BP in 1-2hrs at max, just by obtaining costumes and mounts that's ok, but spending 48-60 hrs to obtain a specific item which gives you a title that should give you 6M BP for 30 days is not ok.
WTH??? what kind of twisted logic is that?
I'm not upset bcs you have changed the value of BP how much this title gives but by the fact that you did it and you did not let the players know about it.
U just use logic
but u forget
in server have like event
or shower
do you know about shower ? shower = free item gift from dev to all player, sometime the dev give like 500.000 shinning and rare every saturday and sunday
just check your mailbox.
we all play for fun and relax
dont use logic
sometime dev give 3x -4x shower / week
come on bro be a man for play in private server lol

Reactions: syarifmaula

Eliszua

Platinian
Jan 21, 2023
Poland
U just use logic
but u forget
in server have like event
or shower
do you know about shower ? shower = free item gift from dev to all player, sometime the dev give like 500.000 shinning and rare every saturday and sunday
just check your mailbox.
we all play for fun and relax
dont use logic
sometime dev give 3x -4x shower / week
come on bro be a man for play in private server lol
Ok i get it, it's not a server made for powergaming with fair and square no p2w, this is why i joined it when i've read that it's non donate server.
It made me think ok that's cool it's not p2w we all have equal chances all we got to do is to invest our time.
And to get this 46-50m BP we do not need any shining friend coins not a single one.
It's enough to use the start up bonus from the first mail we get with our black dragon set and all gems/diamonds and dragon coins.
All of that is enough to get costumes and mounts to get that HUGE BP boost, and you still have plenty more to spend.
That's why i can't understand why are we allowed to grow in power at start so fast without working hard for it, and when you do decide to work hard to get stronger, you hit a wall.
Bcs all you want us to do is to sitdown sip a tea and watch how our avatr is getting stronger just by chating with ppl.
All i can do there is learn the Asian languages bcs most of the community doesn't speak well in english.
It's hard to organise anything like dungeon, raid, whatever, you have to wait for hours to get a group to make it.
It's sad, apperently this server is not for me, and i had a hope i can have a good time in there.
Thank you and i'm sorry if i offended you or anyone else with anything i have said, that wasn't my point.

arishera

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 11, 2020
jakarta timur
Ok i get it, it's not a server made for powergaming with fair and square no p2w, this is why i joined it when i've read that it's non donate server.
It made me think ok that's cool it's not p2w we all have equal chances all we got to do is to invest our time.
And to get this 46-50m BP we do not need any shining friend coins not a single one.
It's enough to use the start up bonus from the first mail we get with our black dragon set and all gems/diamonds and dragon coins.
All of that is enough to get costumes and mounts to get that HUGE BP boost, and you still have plenty more to spend.
That's why i can't understand why are we allowed to grow in power at start so fast without working hard for it, and when you do decide to work hard to get stronger, you hit a wall.
Bcs all you want us to do is to sitdown sip a tea and watch how our avatr is getting stronger just by chating with ppl.
All i can do there is learn the Asian languages bcs most of the community doesn't speak well in english.
It's hard to organise anything like dungeon, raid, whatever, you have to wait for hours to get a group to make it.
It's sad, apperently this server is not for me, and i had a hope i can have a good time in there.
Thank you and i'm sorry if i offended you or anyone else with anything i have said, that wasn't my point.

LOL this man really have problem in game
All of nest already easy and u can solo there
nest have reward rare and shinning coin too
if u wanted playing lair u need more time . if u wanted high bp u need more time too.
how to ppl like u wanna go fast and u just play for a week?
they all can play lair because playing from early game.
this is like
old player already played 1-2 month for make character stronger , for enter lair and anything.
and u just play 1 week u want play lair ? and wanted your character stronger? and wanted "Same like them"
come on use logic ?
dude server f2p just need time for play.
this is fair system

Reactions: syarifmaula