Not Working EVOLUTION Dragon Nest Mobile UNLIMITED Diamond,gold,dragon coin (CAN REFFIL ask GM) SERVER EURO..

unlimited diamond,dragon nest mobile evolution,dragon nest mobile,dragon nest mobile unlimited dias

• unlimited diamond,dragon nest mobile evolution,dragon nest mobile,dragon nest mobile unlimited dias

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • private server dragon nest mobile,privated server dradont nest unlimited diamond

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • work

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • notwork

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So one of their staff members basically released my full name in their WhatsApp chat. For a purchase that is having issues. Very unprofessional to release someone's full information into a chat so everyone can see your information. Suggest being very careful with sending or giving any personal information. As they may release it into the WhatsApp for everyone to see.

So one of their staff members basically released my full name in their WhatsApp chat. For a purchase that is having issues. Very unprofessional to release someone's full information into a chat so everyone can see your information. Suggest being very careful with sending or giving any personal information. As they may release it into the WhatsApp for everyone to see.
we do that because you canceled your payment...and dont answer our task...and 1 more,,,what problem is only share name ???? we only send picture that you have canceled the payment...so what the big deal ????,,,,,,dont make excusee if you dont wanna pay...

we do that because you canceled your payment...and dont answer our task...and 1 more,,,what problem is only share name ???? we only send picture that you have canceled the payment...so what the big deal ????,,,,,,dont make excusee if you dont wanna pay...
I didnt reply? I talked with your staff member over 12 hours ago. Seems like a like of communication between your team. And because of that your team released my full name and because you require us to use WhatsApp or phone numbers are there as well. Your payment accounts cause payment to be flagged for suspicious so what is your team really doing?

Identify thieves only need a full name and cell number to track and steal identities. Which you clearly released. You keep saying go back to school. But, in reality it was your team's fault this even happened. Clearly shows your team knows nothing about keeping people's personal information private. As a company you get a F for failing at keeping trusted information private.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200410-172514_WhatsApp~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200410-172514_WhatsApp~2.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20200410-172211_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200410-172211_WhatsApp.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 125
I didnt reply? I talked with your staff member over 12 hours ago. Seems like a like of communication between your team. And because of that your team released my full name and because you require us to use WhatsApp or phone numbers are there as well. Your payment accounts cause payment to be flagged for suspicious so what is your team really doing?
and the result is???
you want pay or not?

Back
Top Bottom