Not Working EVOLUTION Dragon Nest Mobile UNLIMITED Diamond,gold,dragon coin (CAN REFFIL ask GM) SERVER EURO..

unlimited diamond,dragon nest mobile evolution,dragon nest mobile,dragon nest mobile unlimited dias

• unlimited diamond,dragon nest mobile evolution,dragon nest mobile,dragon nest mobile unlimited dias

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • private server dragon nest mobile,privated server dradont nest unlimited diamond

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • work

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • notwork

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
So one of their staff members basically released my full name in their WhatsApp chat. For a purchase that is having issues. Very unprofessional to release someone's full information into a chat so everyone can see your information. Suggest being very careful with sending or giving any personal information. As they may release it into the WhatsApp for everyone to see.

Dragon Nest Master

Just Crazy
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
USA
So one of their staff members basically released my full name in their WhatsApp chat. For a purchase that is having issues. Very unprofessional to release someone's full information into a chat so everyone can see your information. Suggest being very careful with sending or giving any personal information. As they may release it into the WhatsApp for everyone to see.
we do that because you canceled your payment...and dont answer our task...and 1 more,,,what problem is only share name ???? we only send picture that you have canceled the payment...so what the big deal ????,,,,,,dont make excusee if you dont wanna pay...

Reactions: Nehir

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
we do that because you canceled your payment...and dont answer our task...and 1 more,,,what problem is only share name ???? we only send picture that you have canceled the payment...so what the big deal ????,,,,,,dont make excusee if you dont wanna pay...
I didnt reply? I talked with your staff member over 12 hours ago. Seems like a like of communication between your team. And because of that your team released my full name and because you require us to use WhatsApp or phone numbers are there as well. Your payment accounts cause payment to be flagged for suspicious so what is your team really doing?

Identify thieves only need a full name and cell number to track and steal identities. Which you clearly released. You keep saying go back to school. But, in reality it was your team's fault this even happened. Clearly shows your team knows nothing about keeping people's personal information private. As a company you get a F for failing at keeping trusted information private.

Attachments

Dragon Nest Master

Just Crazy
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
USA
I didnt reply? I talked with your staff member over 12 hours ago. Seems like a like of communication between your team. And because of that your team released my full name and because you require us to use WhatsApp or phone numbers are there as well. Your payment accounts cause payment to be flagged for suspicious so what is your team really doing?
and the result is???
you want pay or not?

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
like i said we wait until thats credit back in you again....so what the big deal is?
Big deal is your team doesn't understand how to keep personal information private and dont think it's wrong to release that said information into your WhatsApp group chat for everyone else to read. If there are payment issues they should have been handled in a private message like we were having. And I was constantly providing that person with updates. And if the money really did come back I would have found another way to send the money since I had received the items and I'm not a thief. Not like inspend time with gm evolution on trying to get paypal to work but paypal said you got flagged for risky business. Then you made payoneer and I was the first to make a purchase there but it was declined a few days ago and neither of us have the money it's in limbo and it's still pending. The person I was talking to said keep them updated which is what was going on until you released my private information. But, your team really let it all lose in chat and any respect I had for you and the team is gone.

Bottom line is you and your team dont care about keeping our information private. So how about you go back to school like you keep telling me and learn how to keep things private when it concerns people's personal information amd not release it to the public. Also because you use WhatsApp our phone numbers are available to everyone. So with the cell phone number and a name it's the beginning of identity theft. Like any security technician would say a cell phone number is the new social security number. And you and your team don't care about us as long as you make money.

Dragon Nest Master

Just Crazy
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
USA
Big deal is your team doesn't understand how to keep personal information private and dont think it's wrong to release that said information into your WhatsApp group chat for everyone else to read. If there are payment issues they should have been handled in a private message like we were having. And I was constantly providing that person with updates. And if the money really did come back I would have found another way to send the money since I had received the items and I'm not a thief. Not like inspend time with gm evolution on trying to get paypal to work but paypal said you got flagged for risky business. Then you made payoneer and I was the first to make a purchase there but it was declined a few days ago and neither of us have the money it's in limbo and it's still pending. The person I was talking to said keep them updated which is what was going on until you released my private information. But, your team really let it all lose in chat and any respect I had for you and the team is gone.

Bottom line is you and your team dont care about keeping our information private. So how about you go back to school like you keep telling me and learn how to keep things private when it concerns people's personal information amd not release it to the public. Also because you use WhatsApp our phone numbers are available to everyone. So with the cell phone number and a name it's the beginning of identity theft. Like any security technician would say a cell phone number is the new social security number. And you and your team don't care about us as long as you make money.
zzzzzzzzz...every ones knows sir,,,people cant steal your money only have your name and your phone number....dont so be paranoid sir