EZ Clap

Platinian
Nov 26, 2021
USA
My review after playing on this server.

Server Uptime : 9.5/10
Features : 5/10

Lairs are still unbalanced
- (AIDN, GIDN) these two will take you over an hour and more, even if you have 6 man team with 40m+ bp. (the rewards are not worth it, trust me)
- (ESDN) this is impossible to beat, don't even bother to try it.

Pandora Box
- garbage, doesn't contain any valuable items.

National Treasure
- nope.

Item Shop
- (L Grade Heraldy, L Costume, L Grade Mount, etc) still overpriced, it took me a week of grinding all lairs just to buy 1 heraldy.

Equipments
- there are only 3 sets of gear (that i know) cerberus set, ocean dragon set, and enchanted nest set.

Events : 2/10
meh, there is rarely any event.

Community & Support : 2/10
fuck no, they have the worst support team ever on discord.

Overall : 4/10
if you wanna try it go ahead, i'm just sharing my experience while i was playing on this server, maybe it'll be better for you.

EZ Clap

Platinian
Nov 26, 2021
USA
My review after playing on this server.

Server Uptime : 9.5/10
Features : 5/10

Lairs are still unbalanced
- (AIDN, GIDN) these two will take you over an hour and more, even if you have 6 man team with 40m+ bp. (the rewards are not worth it, trust me)
- (ESDN) this is impossible to beat, don't even bother to try it.

Pandora Box
- garbage, doesn't contain any valuable items.

National Treasure
- nope.

Item Shop
- (L Grade Heraldy, L Costume, L Grade Mount, etc) still overpriced, it took me a week of grinding all lairs just to buy 1 heraldy.

Equipments
- there are only 3 sets of gear (that i know) cerberus set, ocean dragon set, and enchanted nest set.

Events : 2/10
meh, there is rarely any event.

Community & Support : 2/10
fuck no, they have the worst support team ever on discord.

Overall : 4/10
if you wanna try it go ahead, i'm just sharing my experience while i was playing on this server, maybe it'll be better for you.
Server closed.

Tejv

Rookie
Jan 16, 2022
India
It's showing failed to accurate resource configuration files. Please restart the game. What should I do?