PMT FREE MOD DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS Ver. 1.1.1 MOD MENU APK | God mode | Free crafting | Don't subtract items | DLC unlocked

I can't get this one to work, tried the signed apk on my Moto G Power, Bluestacks, and Memu, it fails to install on all of them. Also tried the unsigned in Memu due to these emulators tending to come pre-rooted, also didn't work.

So, I went to the troubleshooting faq:
1. Uninstall the origin apk? I never installed it.
2. Make sure you didn't download the unsigned apk? Yep, it's the signed one.
3. Check if the apk file is corrupted? I also downloaded from the mirror, same problem.
4. Check if your device has enough space? Phone has 6 gigs free, pc has over 100 gigs.
5. Your device may be incompatible? Tried it on three different platforms.

On my phone, it gets 70% of the way through installing before saying "App Not Installed". On Bluestacks, it immediately says "There was a problem parsing the package.". On Memu, it says "App Not Installed, the Package May Be Corrupt" Note that it says this for the mirror apk and unsigned too.

Any clues on what I should do?

I can't get this one to work, tried the signed apk on my Moto G Power, Bluestacks, and Memu, it fails to install on all of them. Also tried the unsigned in Memu due to these emulators tending to come pre-rooted, also didn't work.

So, I went to the troubleshooting faq:
1. Uninstall the origin apk? I never installed it.
2. Make sure you didn't download the unsigned apk? Yep, it's the signed one.
3. Check if the apk file is corrupted? I also downloaded from the mirror, same problem.
4. Check if your device has enough space? Phone has 6 gigs free, pc has over 100 gigs.
5. Your device may be incompatible? Tried it on three different platforms.

On my phone, it gets 70% of the way through installing before saying "App Not Installed". On Bluestacks, it immediately says "There was a problem parsing the package.". On Memu, it says "App Not Installed, the Package May Be Corrupt" Note that it says this for the mirror apk and unsigned too.

Any clues on what I should do?
tried to install both unsigned and signed apk in vmos rooted and both failed to install
I tried sign it again, can be installed but can't open the game
Mod fixed. Please try again

Tags Tags
action rpg dragon quest builders dragon quest builders cheat dragon quest builders hack dragon quest builders mod dragon quest builders mod apk rpg