Outdated DramaBox - Stream Drama Shorts Ver. 6.6.0 MOD APK | Unlocked All Episodes | Mod Extra

App-Architecture
Dual-Arch (ARM64 + ARMv7 | 64+32 Bit)
@elamods What's the point of these points if they can't be used?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260914-200739.jpg
    Screenshot_20260914-200739.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 10
ReTested by PTT – MyselfNeon
@DaRealPanDa
​
" Report reason –
Might be outdated. Some dramas won't play after around episode 20 only showing a black screen. Membership only dramas seem to work fine though, they're able to be played all the way.
"

– WORKING –
​
Note – It's working fine, I watched episodes 40 or 30 but didn't got any error on any paid or free dramas.
 

Attachments

  • 2026-09-15-17_07_26-screenshot.png
    2026-09-15-17_07_26-screenshot.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • 2026-09-15-17_07_10-screenshot.png
    2026-09-15-17_07_10-screenshot.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 2026-09-15-17_07_02-screenshot.png
    2026-09-15-17_07_02-screenshot.png
    658.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 2026-09-15-17_06_36-screenshot.png
    2026-09-15-17_06_36-screenshot.png
    442.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 2026-09-15-17_05_28-screenshot.png
    2026-09-15-17_05_28-screenshot.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 2026-09-15-17_06_02-screenshot.png
    2026-09-15-17_06_02-screenshot.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Works till sometime post which only Blank Screen for e.g. I was skipping and watching Mobile Fortress in the frozen Apocalypse, I was able to see till Episode 21, Post which it was a blank screen.

Second problem when you login the history is refreshed and also you need to start watching from the First Episode.
 
I tried all options even with VPN the episodes don't work above 21. It's just Blank Screen.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-18-20-09-58-60_4f52f0b0e21d85e009f90acb43160084.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-18-20-09-58-60_4f52f0b0e21d85e009f90acb43160084.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2026-09-18-20-11-12-43_4f52f0b0e21d85e009f90acb43160084.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-18-20-11-12-43_4f52f0b0e21d85e009f90acb43160084.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 10
Tags Tags
ptt myselfneon working
Back
Top Bottom