Outdated DraStic DS Emulator vr2.5.2.1a build 103 [MOD] (PAID)

vizark

Platinian
Jul 11, 2018
philippines
Well it seems like it not working.. see i open a game "pokemon black 2' and it just freezez in white screen i also tried other game and it wont load, it takes me back to main menu.. and so i tried a free ds emulator from playstore and game workss.. but free DS are laggy.. so ot would be cool if this can be fix.. and if not.. still Thank you..?

Aqualax

I Have To Get Staff
Original poster
Apr 4, 2019
Middle-Earth
Well it seems like it not working.. see i open a game "pokemon black 2' and it just freezez in white screen i also tried other game and it wont load, it takes me back to main menu.. and so i tried a free ds emulator from playstore and game workss.. but free DS are laggy.. so ot would be cool if this can be fix.. and if not.. still Thank you..?
Screenshot_2020-02-15-16-20-40-984_com.dsemu.drastic.jpg

Its working on my device. Pocophone F1

vizark

Platinian
Jul 11, 2018
philippines
Woww hahha thank you very much for the update finllay works, actually the last problem i got was actually to the phone itself it was because of an update..and also it also worked even if i dont have a modded playstore.. again thank you..??

Tags
02/3 drastic ds ds emulator emulator mod nintendo pokemon ptt ghospel unlocked workingapp