Outdated Dream Dance Online v1.0.2 MOD APK | Auto play | Always perfect

KEIBII

Platinian
Jun 24, 2018
Phillippines
Idk if there's something wrong but it can't read the OBB, I haven't opened the game yet, I didn't beed to tename the OBB aswell, it was already named. It's not a zip file so I can't just extract it in the OBB file, idk how to do it, can someone help me?

SuhyeonLee

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 29, 2018
Tokyo Japan😍
Idk if there's something wrong but it can't read the OBB, I haven't opened the game yet, I didn't beed to tename the OBB aswell, it was already named. It's not a zip file so I can't just extract it in the OBB file, idk how to do it, can someone help me?
dude its only at first saying "obb file not exist" as u downloaded the obb did u follow modder instructions? here is the brief explanation.

you have the obb? alright move it in Sd card>android>obb from there make a folder name it com.cib.ddoen then paste obb there open ur game again its fix?

KEIBII

Platinian
Jun 24, 2018
Phillippines
dude its only at first saying "obb file not exist" as u downloaded the obb did u follow modder instructions? here is the brief explanation.

you have the obb? alright move it in Sd card>android>obb from there make a folder name it com.cib.ddoen then paste obb there open ur game again its fix?
I finally fixed it uwu, all I did was go to the app manager and approved the permisson of the app, it also worked when I opened the app and the file was created!!
Now I want some friends XD can i add you? UwU

Tags
dance dream online mod apk