Outdated Dreamdale - Fairy Adventure Ver. 1.0.26 MOD APK | Resources Drop Multiplier | Unlimited Currency | UNLIMITED STORAGE | NO ADS |

WolfieWolfDufrane

Platinian
Dec 1, 2019
Louisville
for what ?
Well, for things like the ad skipping...thingies? I'm not sure what it's called lol. Other things like unlimited gems and scrolls and stuff that requires you to purchase something. Does that make sense? I tend not to make sense to a LOT of people. I'm also thinking about asking someone to mod idle skilling afterlife. I've tried looking everywhere on the internet and all I've gotten was previous versions that aren't 5.0.0 or sbenny, and sbenny is horrid due to the SBPoints and having to buy them. Oh dear, I've seemed to have rambled on, sorry about that. Thank you for replying to my comment though, it really made my night!

Reactions: AkoSiLodiken

AkoSiLodiken

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 1, 2019
Discord: discord.gg/akosilodiken
Well, for things like the ad skipping...thingies? I'm not sure what it's called lol. Other things like unlimited gems and scrolls and stuff that requires you to purchase something. Does that make sense? I tend not to make sense to a LOT of people. I'm also thinking about asking someone to mod idle skilling afterlife. I've tried looking everywhere on the internet and all I've gotten was previous versions that aren't 5.0.0 or sbenny, and sbenny is horrid due to the SBPoints and having to buy them. Oh dear, I've seemed to have rambled on, sorry about that. Thank you for replying to my comment though, it really made my night!
i'll try because i already stopped modding i just keep updating this game if its needed so i dont have time to remod this game.. but i'll try.

Reactions: WolfieWolfDufrane

WolfieWolfDufrane

Platinian
Dec 1, 2019
Louisville
i'll try because i already stopped modding i just keep updating this game if its needed so i dont have time to remod this game.. but i'll try.
Thank you, but please, don't push yourself to do things that you don't want to do. Have you stopped modding completely or is it just dreamdale? You don't have to answer that if you don't feel like it (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Tags
akosilodiken dreamdale dreamdale - fairy adventure dreamdale - fairy adventure akosilodiken dreamdale - fairy adventure cheat dreamdale - fairy adventure hack dreamdale - fairy adventure mod dreamdale akosilodiken dreamdale apk dreamdale cheat dreamdale fairy adventure akosilodiken dreamdale fairy adventure cheat dreamdale fairy adventure hack dreamdale fairy adventure menu dreamdale fairy adventure mod dreamdale hack dreamdale mod lodiken moddedbyakosilodiken