Outdated Dreamerland: AI Art Generator Ver. 1.64.2 b394 MOD APK | BETA | PRO Unlocked

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
You guys leaving the bad reviews for a mod that clearly works is why elamods hasn't uploaded the new version of dreamerland yet
Don't worry, he will upload the new version to the website soon. What really surprises me is that you say the app works through Discord registration, and this is truly strange. Are all those people who say it doesn't work liars? Of course not. I tried the app in a previous version and nothing works of what used to be there before. Only 3 models work, which are z image turbo, Anima base, and sd 1.5 with all its versions. Even though the sd 1.5 model is basically free and lets you use it by watching ads. But where are the video models and where are the rest of the features and models? Nothing works. We say the app only works for those who logged in through Facebook before the Facebook login method was removed and are still logged in. As for those who download the app for the first time or even accidentally logged out of Facebook, they can't use the app again. That's why I told you to clarify what you mean by attaching some photos or videos so we can make sure. No, because I say the app does not work.
 
Don't worry, he will upload the new version to the website soon. What really surprises me is that you say the app works through Discord registration, and this is truly strange. Are all those people who say it doesn't work liars? Of course not. I tried the app in a previous version and nothing works of what used to be there before. Only 3 models work, which are z image turbo, Anima base, and sd 1.5 with all its versions. Even though the sd 1.5 model is basically free and lets you use it by watching ads. But where are the video models and where are the rest of the features and models? Nothing works. We say the app only works for those who logged in through Facebook before the Facebook login method was removed and are still logged in. As for those who download the app for the first time or even accidentally logged out of Facebook, they can't use the app again. That's why I told you to clarify what you mean by attaching some photos or videos so we can make sure. No, because I say the app does not work.

They are probably rage bating I've been using this for years and it does not work with Facebook, of you go on dreamerland discord they talk about how facebook has ditched them so ig we won't get facebook login ever so the modders probably need to mod it for discord or Google which is way harder so all you can do is wait 😭
 
Don't worry, he will upload the new version to the website soon. What really surprises me is that you say the app works through Discord registration, and this is truly strange. Are all those people who say it doesn't work liars? Of course not. I tried the app in a previous version and nothing works of what used to be there before. Only 3 models work, which are z image turbo, Anima base, and sd 1.5 with all its versions. Even though the sd 1.5 model is basically free and lets you use it by watching ads. But where are the video models and where are the rest of the features and models? Nothing works. We say the app only works for those who logged in through Facebook before the Facebook login method was removed and are still logged in. As for those who download the app for the first time or even accidentally logged out of Facebook, they can't use the app again. That's why I told you to clarify what you mean by attaching some photos or videos so we can make sure. No, because I say the app does not work.
yes I checked and my facebook is still logged into dreamerland. But I logged into dreamerland with discord and my facebook and discord use different gmails. I don't understand why it works for a few of us and not others
 
yes I checked and my facebook is still logged into dreamerland. But I logged into dreamerland with discord and my facebook and discord use different gmails. I don't understand why it works for a few of us and not others
You say that you logged in via Discord and there is also a previous Facebook login that is still active. So did you link the two login methods together? Is it possible for you to attach some photos here so I can see, because my friend wants to link Facebook with Discord but he is afraid that if he does so, the app might stop working again, since this account exists only under the Facebook login in the app and it was deleted because he never bought the app in the first place. He is using the modified Ela version, so he wants to stay permanently logged in. Therefore, I want some photos from you, my friend, so I can verify the matter and then tell him to log in via Discord. And maybe if you attach a video it would be better than photos, because I want to check that all the models work smoothly when you logged in via Discord, and not only 3 as in the free version or even the modified one. But the difference here is that you are either a new user or you logged out of Facebook by mistake. I want some photos or a video to verify the matter, then I will inform my friend. Thank you in advance.
 
They are probably rage bating I've been using this for years and it does not work with Facebook, of you go on dreamerland discord they talk about how facebook has ditched them so ig we won't get facebook login ever so the modders probably need to mod it for discord or Google which is way harder so all you can do is wait

They are probably rage bating I've been using this for years and it does not work with Facebook, of you go on dreamerland discord they talk about how facebook has ditched them so ig we won't get facebook login ever so the modders probably need to mod it for discord or Google which is way harder so all you can do is wait 😭
I wish we could get it work soon for all of us my friend I'm very upset
 
yes I checked and my facebook is still logged into dreamerland. But I logged into dreamerland with discord and my facebook and discord use different gmails. I don't understand why it works for a few of us and not others
I forgot something. Did you purchase the app, or have you been using the modified version since you first started using it? Because linking with Discord might make you lose the old work you created, or cause the pro features to stop working since you logged out of the Facebook account. It’s better if you attach some photos or a video to prove that, my friend, even for those who are still logged in via Facebook so they can link their accounts to Discord
 
I forgot something. Did you purchase the app, or have you been using the modified version since you first started using it? Because linking with Discord might make you lose the old work you created, or cause the pro features to stop working since you logged out of the Facebook account. It’s better if you attach some photos or a video to prove that, my friend, even for those who are still logged in via Facebook so they can link their accounts to Discord

I forgot something. Did you purchase the app, or have you been using the modified version since you first started using it? Because linking with Discord might make you lose the old work you created, or cause the pro features to stop working since you logged out of the Facebook account. It’s better if you attach some photos or a video to prove that, my friend, even for those who are still logged in via Facebook so they can link their accounts to Discord
I don't have a video recorder that records apps on my phone. of what exactly on dreamerland do you want pictures? i was logged in with my facebook on dreamerland. when dreamerland still had facebook login. then facebook login got taken away. then i logged in through discord. i never connected my facebook with my discord on dreamerland
 
I don't have a video recorder that records apps on my phone. of what exactly on dreamerland do you want pictures? i was logged in with my facebook on dreamerland. when dreamerland still had facebook login. then facebook login got taken away. then i logged in through discord. i never connected my facebook with my discord on dreamerland
You said that you're connected to dreamerland through Facebook and linked Facebook with discord after they removed Facebook login
Do you mean that you are only follow dreamerland channel on discord because you don't mentioned that you're only following their channel you said that you've linked your Facebook with discord login
 
yes I checked and my facebook is still logged into dreamerland. But I logged into dreamerland with discord and my facebook and discord use different gmails. I don't understand why it works for a few of us and not others
This what I mean you've said that you're logged into dreamerland with both discord and Facebook and both use different gmails I'm thinking that you're linked both Facebook and discord I asked you if there is a way to link both together because my friend want to link both together without losing data so I've asked you to put a picture here to prove that you're logged in with discord and Facebook together
This picture below from my friend account on dreamerland he only wants to link discord with his Facebook account
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-08-29-13-31-17-54_70f4ebb052cd423b06ca7bdd3e428c19.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-08-29-13-31-17-54_70f4ebb052cd423b06ca7bdd3e428c19.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 11
This what I mean you've said that you're logged into dreamerland with both discord and Facebook and both use different gmails I'm thinking that you're linked both Facebook and discord I asked you if there is a way to link both together because my friend want to link both together without losing data so I've asked you to put a picture here to prove that you're logged in with discord and Facebook together
This picture below from my friend account on dreamerland he only wants to link discord with his Facebook account
If I linked dreamerland app with discord and facebook. I don't know how i did it. all i did was log into dreamerland the app not the discord channel with discord. I saw by accident that my facebook is still logged into dreamerland. all i did was download the latest version at the time of this app. then i saw facebook login was taken away then i just logged in through discord
 
If I linked dreamerland app with discord and facebook. I don't know how i did it. all i did was log into dreamerland the app not the discord channel with discord. I saw by accident that my facebook is still logged into dreamerland. all i did was download the latest version at the time of this app. then i saw facebook login was taken away then i just logged in through discord
Can you show me a picture Wait, you've really confused my mind, man.
You’re saying now that you don’t follow their Discord channel?
If you logged in through Discord and linked Discord to the Facebook account whose login method they removed…
Then if my friend links the Discord login method with the Facebook account, he won’t lose his progress and the app won’t stop working — he’s just afraid to do it.
That’s why I asked you to attach a picture like the one I attached, so I can check it myself and then tell my friend to link his Facebook account with Discord.
 
If I linked dreamerland app with discord and facebook. I don't know how i did it. all i did was log into dreamerland the app not the discord channel with discord. I saw by accident that my facebook is still logged into dreamerland. all i did was download the latest version at the time of this app. then i saw facebook login was taken away then i just logged in through discord
My friend’s account is still registered through Facebook up to now, but he wants to link Facebook with Discord. Did you understand?
I’m not saying he has already linked the two — he is just still logged in via Facebook.
I can’t enjoy the app’s features because I accidentally logged out of Facebook earlier. So if I log in only through Discord, I won’t be able to use anything except just 3 models that work: SD1.5 (and this model is free without a subscription), Z Image Turbo Base, and Anima Base. No video models work at all, and the ads only give you 5 coins instead of 8.
Therefore, logging in only through Discord is not a solution for people who downloaded the app for the first time.
That’s why you say you are currently logged in through Discord and your Facebook account was still there. So I’m asking you for a screenshot of the account and the Discord login method, similar to the one I attached, so I can verify it myself and then tell my friend. Maybe I will also re-download the app again to see what I can do.
 
My friend’s account is still registered through Facebook up to now, but he wants to link Facebook with Discord. Did you understand?
I’m not saying he has already linked the two — he is just still logged in via Facebook.
I can’t enjoy the app’s features because I accidentally logged out of Facebook earlier. So if I log in only through Discord, I won’t be able to use anything except just 3 models that work: SD1.5 (and this model is free without a subscription), Z Image Turbo Base, and Anima Base. No video models work at all, and the ads only give you 5 coins instead of 8.
Therefore, logging in only through Discord is not a solution for people who downloaded the app for the first time.
That’s why you say you are currently logged in through Discord and your Facebook account was still there. So I’m asking you for a screenshot of the account and the Discord login method, similar to the one I attached, so I can verify it myself and then tell my friend. Maybe I will also re-download the app again to see what I can do.
just log in with your discord it will work
 
Tags Tags
ptt myselfneon working
Back
Top Bottom