My friend’s account is still registered through Facebook up to now, but he wants to link Facebook with Discord. Did you understand?
I’m not saying he has already linked the two — he is just still logged in via Facebook.
I can’t enjoy the app’s features because I accidentally logged out of Facebook earlier. So if I log in only through Discord, I won’t be able to use anything except just 3 models that work: SD1.5 (and this model is free without a subscription), Z Image Turbo Base, and Anima Base. No video models work at all, and the ads only give you 5 coins instead of 8.
Therefore, logging in only through Discord is not a solution for people who downloaded the app for the first time.
That’s why you say you are currently logged in through Discord and your Facebook account was still there. So I’m asking you for a screenshot of the account and the Discord login method, similar to the one I attached, so I can verify it myself and then tell my friend. Maybe I will also re-download the app again to see what I can do.
a very long time ago I paid for the app. but I've deleted those apps and only used modifed versions since. I never logged in with gmail. Once I logged in with discord I saw gmail is coonected too. I included a screenshot of a video i made with the modified dreamerland. just log in with your discord and see if the modified dreamerland worksHow did you also link Gmail login when Gmail doesn’t work on modified versions — only Discord works? And after the linking, were you able to generate images from all models, or did the app become useless (server-sided)? Because if you’re a new user and you sign in with Discord for the first time from the modified version, the app won’t work at all from the start. Is it possible for you to show me any images or videos that you generated? Because I don’t know if you actually bought the app or if you’re just using the modified version and linked Facebook to Discord, even though Dreamer himself said that if anyone wants to link Facebook to Discord they have to talk to him, and you’re not a subscriber to the app. I want to make sure that you can generate images and videos without any problem. And thank you for telling me about this.
My feeling was correct in the end — that you had bought the app before. That means you can access the app somehow through the modified version, because you said that when you logged in via Discord, you automatically found that your Google account was also connected and linked. You must have told Dreamer to link your Google account to Discord, or it’s an old account because you bought the app previously, so you’re lucky in that regard.a very long time ago I paid for the app. but I've deleted those apps and only used modifed versions since. I never logged in with gmail. Once I logged in with discord I saw gmail is coonected too. I included a screenshot of a video i made with the modified dreamerland. just log in with your discord and see if the modified dreamerland works