FREE MOD DST6 Ver. 2024.10.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier

CPC01

Platinian
Feb 17, 2024
Download the latest APK and give it another try.

What happened?
Game publisher is gae and keep playing cat and mouse game with me.
But why always target us, I hope they are smart enough to realize there are other sites that can provide android mods.
They should write me an email asking me to drop the mod if they are using some common sense as well.

View attachment 603171
Hello, can you say why we can't set up the defence team in arena? Not a big deal but i get loses every time because i don't have my deff team set up there

Reactions: KitaroXY

Yunana24

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Narukami Ooyashiro
Hello, can you say why we can't set up the defence team in arena? Not a big deal but i get loses every time because i don't have my deff team set up there
Send an email to the game publisher to get the answer because I seriously don't see why this is an issue related to "mod".

• Haha
Reactions: fhidz22

CPC01

Platinian
Feb 17, 2024
Send an email to the game publisher to get the answer because I seriously don't see why this is an issue related to "mod".
Ok, thanks, just kida checking if is just me or the game in general. And yes, i did try the app from the store yesterday and it's the same thing.

CPC01

Platinian
Feb 17, 2024
Oh and i can confirm that the last update you did on mod is working, thanks. Should be good in the future if there will be a option for the diamonds. But not a big deal, just a suggestion.

puji291

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 7, 2018
pekalongan
@Yunana24 please make damge 1-unlimited
for new players whose character is not yet strong there are some monsters that have very high def. even though you have used a damage multiplier of 100 the resulting damage is "1"
Thank you..

CPC01

Platinian
Feb 17, 2024
Not sure if is the right area to ask this but, how do you guys manage to get the 3 stars done? I can't make the strike one and the break one! Finished all the difficulties but i have lots of stars to get up!

bwbwk

Solid & Active Platinian
May 29, 2019
heaven
Not sure if is the right area to ask this but, how do you guys manage to get the 3 stars done? I can't make the strike one and the break one! Finished all the difficulties but i have lots of stars to get up!
Bug

Tags
action dst6 dst6 cheat dst6 hack dst6 mod 天命6 天命6 mod 天命6 外挂 天命6 破解