Solved Dump IL2CPP Manuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francois284Modz

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 10, 2018
france
hey guys like you know and if you dont know that il2cpp dumper cant dump unity version 2019 so if someone know can you tell me how to dump it manuly

montana66

Platinian
Apr 29, 2018
United States
Dude, i am able to dump the game with the latest version which i mentioned above. Probably you didn't try other methods and gave up after you got the first error.

or try version 4.2.5 that also works. Choose 1 when it gives you the option whether the unity version is greater or equal to 2018.3 idk. Then auto plus.

try all dump methods

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
It is more "luck" than anything else to dump these 2019+ Files.

Tried few Minutes ago all Methods from il2cpp dumper GUI (auto, auto plus, auto symbol ), nothing worked.
Then downloaded newest il2cpp dumper without GUI from github and tried all methods too ( auto, auto plus, auto symbol and manual ) nothing worked.
Then tried auto again from il2cpp dumper gui, it worked lol

Dumped Heroic- Magic Duel Files:

Reactions: Ducting6

Francois284Modz

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 10, 2018
france
It is more "luck" than anything else to dump these 2019+ Files.

Tried few Minutes ago all Methods from il2cpp dumper GUI (auto, auto plus, auto symbol ), nothing worked.
Then downloaded newest il2cpp dumper without GUI from github and tried all methods too ( auto, auto plus, auto symbol and manual ) nothing worked.
Then tried auto again from il2cpp dumper gui, it worked lol

Dumped Heroic- Magic Duel Files:
lol tbh i tryed with almost allversion with all method and it did aint want to dump now i tested the same game with auto and it instant dump your think is the luck

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
lol tbh i tryed with almost allversion with all method and it did aint want to dump now i tested the same game with auto and it instant dump your think is the luck
Yeah but sadly that don't work with battlebox, tried it 100 times on different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.