Open Request Dungeon Crusher: AFK Heroes v6.0.7 Cheat

LDeee

Rookie
Game Name: Dungeon Crusher: AFK Heroes

iTunes Appstore Link: ‎Dungeon Crusher: AFK Heroes

Cheat Requested: Depending on whichever on these 2 choices the person making the cheat finds easier i honestly dont mind. i would either like unlimited/i can give myself the item Bottles. or the second option is that upgrading heroes rarity (note this is not hiring a hero nor is it leveling that hero up, it is what happens once that hero has reached its current max level, after it reaches max level you can upgrade its rarity using bottles.)

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
Yes -> Which one? (Examples: Flex, Flex 2, Flex 3, Autotouch etc. also another editor from a different forum however none seem to work as its an online game i either crash or get disconnected from the servers)

Thank you very much to anyone who attempts to make this cheat for me. even if you fail i really appreciate the effort and i hope you can do your best to make this for me :) Very best of luck

P.S I have attached below two screenshots 1. Is of the upgrade using gold which i do not need a cheat for 2. is of the upgrade using bottles which i would very much like a cheat for
Gyazo
Gyazo

Upvote 0