PMT FREE MOD Dungeon Hunter 6 (Global) Ver. 0.9.5 MOD Menu APK | Move Speed Multiplier | Dumb Enemy/God Mode

Adding more attack speed would be great
Thank
I think that attack speed leads to a ban, as well as the attack and defense multiplier. In my opinion, the mod is fine the way it is, unless it's increased just slightly. We just need to keep it updated with game updates. I hope they haven't introduced any system that detects the mod and freezes the game, but I believe it's just an update issue.

I honestly don't think attack speed or attack modifiers are even necessary in this game for the most part. I mean sure maybe in arena to gain rank but that's a no no in virtually all games anyways. If anything maybe an autowin but again not necessary.

0.6.8 update available on Playstore please update to latest mod apk. And also add a little amount of damage multiplier if possible or do add some anonymous features inside the apk.

Tags Tags
dungeon hunter 6 dungeon hunter 6 cheat dungeon hunter 6 hack dungeon hunter 6 mod dungeon hunter 6 外挂 dungeon hunter 6 破解 rpg 地牢獵人 地牢獵人 6 地牢獵人 6 外挂 地牢獵人 6 破解