PMT FREE MOD East Trade Tycoon Ver. 2.0.8 MOD MENU APK | Add Cash

Download Origin apk from CHplay patched with lucky Patcher and install Mod from here Work fine 100% View attachment 625554

Thanks bro, it's work. Guys, download original apk in store, patch it with (support patch inApp and LVL emulation) in Lucky Patcher, finish it. Then update with bro Axey's apk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427-210524.jpg
    Screenshot_20240427-210524.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 79
Can you make a video show me how to do it.thank you so much

Sorry can't reply one by one. This method not working, after third year, the game will force closed.
I'm playing on bluestacks (PC) now, since I have already bought premium/magic token. I'm using cheat engine now.

Note for cheat engine:
(after add some money and buy things, have to set it back to 10k again before the second year, or it will force close too).

Trying cheat in-app purchase using lucky patcher but can't because classes dex 2 is broken
You need to
1. download the official one from playstore
2. Patch the in-app using luckypatcher, install the patched.
3. Download this mod and directly install the modded apk without uninstall the patched apk.

Try that, i just did it and it work

You need to
1. download the official one from playstore
2. Patch the in-app using luckypatcher, install the patched.
3. Download this mod and directly install the modded apk without uninstall the patched apk.

Try that, i just did it and it work
Someone said ot doesn't work, it'll Force close after third year. Did it worked for you even after third year?

Tags Tags
east trade tycoon east trade tycoon cheat east trade tycoon hack east trade tycoon mod east trade tycoon mod apk simulation