GIVEAWAY "Eid al-Fitr" Giveaway - 20 chances for 1 month free VIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIG 29K fulcrum

Platinian
Apr 8, 2024
This is the best Eid in my entire life I spend many times with my family and go to mosque and pray for luck and I get the luck I meet Adopted son of Cristiano Ronaldo

• Love
Reactions: G-Bo ッ

Xenchy

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Dec 29, 2022
USA
Wishing all Muslims a happy time with friends and family and good food!

I don't celebrate personally but wish everyone the best.

• Love

nightwind2000

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Aug 28, 2023
Indonesia
Happy Eid al Fitr for all muslims around the world. Reading books and praying for my cat who got sick. And i hope all this tension about world war will be over, and royal canin drop their prices so all the cats around the world will be happy.

• Love

Jojoblack80

Platinian
Aug 1, 2019
Malaysia
Happy eid to my muslim platinians, Facing 8 hours road jam to go back to my hometown was frustrating but it was worth it being able to reunite with my relatives and celebrate together.

• Love

Nostalgic44

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 29, 2020
2000 era
I'm not Muslim but I'll respect each one of them and for their special holiday this month "Eid Al fitr" to all my Muslim brothers!! Wish you a good healthy lifestyle untill then guys!!. (Also thanks for this opportunity to non VIP users that can win this give away) :pepe023:

• Love

萧瑟/

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jan 19, 2024
I'm from china but y'know why I'm interested on this thread? Because I respect this special holiday for Muslims... I have a few friends outside of china they're from Indonesia so I usually know this holiday from them. And I know that this is an really important part of their culture as an Muslim people. happy "Eid Mubarak" to everyone from this comment section and also from this community!!

Reactions: tjsub

Roodac

Rookie
Nov 16, 2021
I'm late, but that's okay. I celebrated Eid al-Fitr with my family because throughout Ramadan I didn't have the opportunity to go to them.

• Love

Goose2

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Apr 4, 2023
Cosmograph
Happy Eid Al fitr to all my Muslim brother and also @G-Bo ッ and all the staff members of platinmods!! Kudos for creating an awesome community where all other countries can show their respect to Muslims!!

• Love

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Status
Not open for further replies.