GIVEAWAY "Eid al-Fitr" Giveaway - 20 chances for 1 month free VIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com

Dear Platinians,

same as we do giveaways for Christmas it is just fair to do a giveaway as well for our Islamic fellas to the "Eid al-Fitr" which takes place in the 3 days after Ramadan ends.

By this chance we want to congratulate everyone celebrating these days and we are wishing them and them families all the best! Eid Mubarak!

Muslim or not, everyone is welcome to participate!

How to participate:
Write us how you will spend or how you have spent these days in a comment, no matter if you are celebrating it or not.

Examples:
"I am celebrating these days with my family, go often into the masjid and pray for a good year."

"I am not a muslim and doing nothing special these days but I wish all the muslims happy days!"

Note: Do not copy and paste.

What to win?
We will draw 20 lucky winners by chance which will get each 1 month free VIP.
If you are VIP already, you will get your time extended by 1 month.

When it ends?
This giveaway ends on 21th April 2024 at 23:59 UTC. Winners will be chosen and announced within 1 week after.

Rules:
1. Only one comment per person.
2. Only one account per person.
3. No political or racist comments, if you do not like Muslims, keep it for yourself.
4. Only people created the account before 10th April 2024 00:00 UTC can participate. Sad for newcomers but we need to get sure people to do not create new accounts to increase winning chances.

Best of luck from your Platinmods Team!

Last edited:

ruffian

Platinian
Jan 22, 2018
This Eid, as we count our blessings and gather with family and friends, let us also extend our thoughts and prayers to those who are caught in the throes of conflict. Let us remember that the essence of Eid is rooted in empathy, generosity, and the unwavering hope for peace. Happy Eid Mubarak My Fellow Muslims

Rowley Jefferson

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jul 10, 2023
USA
I'm not Muslim but God bless them and there families. I have actually been looking up there juicy yummy food on YouTube and looking at where they live in Gaza and how it looks! That being said what I will do in the next three days is continue reading my book run boy run. I've seen the movie and I cried bc I feel like I could do better as a human being and be more understanding without jumping to conclusions. I have been having an amazing time watching jewish movies and reading uri orlev jewish books. I'm very very happy and even if I don't win congratulations to those who do! You deserve it!!

Definitely a name

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 8, 2021
Yes
Eid al-Fitr for everyone, in here where i live there's tradition that visiting neighbor and relative in one special day, on some occasion the non-muslim neighbor also get visited by Muslim neighbor. There's also local tradition that older people giving pocket money to younger people, but this tradition is an addition and not really reinforce by the locals.

®™Muhammed™®

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jan 7, 2023
@G-Bo ッ It's not surprising that I adore you, man. I deeply respect your mind and situations. I like how carefully you wrote the thread. I only wished for special effects but you decided to give more like how you always show your kindness. I wish you the best always. We really need such a man in this world. And please don't count me in, I have no time for playing. I wanna leave a chance for my beloved Muslim brothers. Eid Mubarak for you all guys. I hope Allah forgive you all and lead you to the way of jannah insha'Allah.

WithinGalaxyFFA

(JrPTT) Junior Tester
MOD Tester
VIP
Feb 27, 2020
singapore
Not a muslim, but i always donate fireworks to my neighborhood so they can lit it up at the "Takbiran night" (i think the night before Eid al-Fitr), it just an honor to see their happy faces around their gathered family at their hometown when i lit the cake tipe fireworks for them.

qwen123

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Italy
Happy Eid Everyone,
The vibrant sounds of Takbir echo through the air as mosques overflow with worshippers, united in gratitude and reverence, their spirits lifted by the joyous occasion.

rinszle

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
OFC USA
Im not muslim, streets adorned with colorful decorations come alive with the hustle and bustle of community gatherings, where neighbors and friends exchange warm greetings and well wishes.

lomle

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
England
I'm a muslim and celebrating Eid, friends and relatives exchange heartfelt greetings of "Eid Mubarak," strengthening bonds of kinship and friendship that transcend distance and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.