GIVEAWAY "Eid al-Fitr" Giveaway - 20 chances for 1 month free VIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kampot_12

Platinian
Mar 13, 2024
DWith this year's Eid al-Adha, we hope that all our brothers and sisters throughout the world, especially Palestine, will be given healthy blessings in this happy month.

trololo1488

Rookie
Feb 26, 2024
Я не мусульманин и не делаю ничего особенного в эти дни, но я желаю всем мусульманам счастливых дней

• Love
Reactions: AASIM_456

AASIM_456

Support
Staff member
Support
Jan 18, 2023
a Sperm Cell
This Ramadan was probably the worst for me as i didn't get to pray that much, couldn't fast on many days, didn't get to read Quran that much too. But, still I made sure to go to taraweeh all 30 days. I'm kinda sad too as I missed such a great opportunity and i never know if I'll be there to see the next year's Ramadan. So i kinda regret letting go of Ramadan. Now coming to Eid-ul-Fitr, it was Nice. Woke up early for Fajr, then prayed the eid namaz and slept for literally 5 hours after coming home lmao 😂. Went to relatives and friends in the evening and had fun. Wishing you all a happy Eid-ul-Fitr. Stay happy and stay blessed 🗣❤ (Now I go back to lurking XD 🤣)

Moklo

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
MARS
On the first day of Eid, I went to the mosque to perform prayers, then visited my cousins' house to enjoy traditional Eid.

• Love
Reactions: G-Bo ッ

中華民國

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
May 22, 2023
中華民國(臺灣)
For Muslims, Eid al-Fitr is an important festival like the Lunar New Year in Taiwan, representing the end of their month-long fasting month, and Indonesia is the largest Muslim country in the world. The city government planned a series of activities, including prayers led by imams, sermons, traditional cultural performances, Southeast Asian food tastings, talent shows, etc., which attracted many Muslim friends and citizens to participate. Muslim friends also shared their cultural characteristics and festival customs. Let more people understand the meaning and importance of Eid al-Fitr.

• Love
Reactions: G-Bo ッ
Status
Not open for further replies.