Not Working Elemental Dungeon Ver. 1.12 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemy | Immortal | Inf. Mana |

ZaLee

Rookie
Jun 19, 2021
bandung
Thanks for the mod!

But if I may, I will add a little from myself the hack of this game through GG...

Hacking mana, health in the dungeon. And also E-currencies

First you need to find out how much your character has health, or at least about.
How to find out: initially without pumping liabilities, you have 400 hp (the starting perce is accurate, look at the rest before changing, they are indicated). If you have already pumped passivities, or ran and received bonuses in the dungeon, then pay attention to your health lane. It is divided into several parts, each such part of the health band is 1 hundred hp. The same with the mana, it is originally divided into 3 parts. The base value of mana 300.
Hacking on hp and manu is simple.

Let's start with mana:
1. Appeared in the dungeon. In GG we are looking for dword 300. Search Region A.
2. Kastuem skyline from a bunch of 2 elements somewhere
3. Until the mana recovered, dropping out through the unknown/fuzzy "decreased"
4. Addresses will remain and among them there will be an adequate address with a value close to ~ 200, we change the address to 300 and freeze it. Now your mana in this dungeon is endless.

Health Hack/Hp.
(I will describe the hack for the case, if you know exactly your health, later I will lay out in case you guess, but probably do not know)
1. Appeared in the dungeon. Looking for the full health of the Persian dword.
2. We find the nearest cactus/crab/monster/and even set fire to the grass and put our perdula on it, we got a damag.
We screen through the unknown/fuzzy "decreased."
3. There will be enough addresses left so that you can dig into them (if it seems that there are many addresses, repeats of paragraph 2). There will be addresses with values of type 0, 1, some 127, maybe you actually need 350 +, unless of course your perdula has run into the floor. In general, just allocate how many divisions of the hp bands are full - these are the current hundreds of hp, so the value will be greater. If you are confusing again, repeat step 2.
4. The value is found, we put some 4000 and frost. With this freeze, you can live and survive the boss of the dungeon.

E-currency hacking:
1. We go down to the test/challenge. We race into the first room and hang a couple of monsters of cradles. We get a little coins and find an address with coins (it is located ultrabanally with a simple search with screenings).
2. We found the address of the coins, a long tap on it in the GG and find the "displacement calculator," enter the offset B4 and go to the new address.
3. The address of the new one will have everything by zeros, we edit the dword value, we put 8000 (the game will not take out more from the dungeon, 8k and so KAMAZ).
Clapping the mob to get at least a coin, you will see that e-points have changed.
4. We break out our spleen about the nearest cactus or mobs, you can bury yourself in a hole.. We die shorter and go to the lobby. We rejoice that the e-currency has increased by 8k, we repeat this BDSM ritual))) and pharma to itself rot at pumping passivities.

If brought, then it is quite easy to pharmacy 8k in 1-2 minutes when accounting for downloads. Enjoy yourselves!
That way I hacked about five months ago...

Jun 25, 2021
Usa
Thanks for the mod!

But if I may, I will add a little from myself the hack of this game through GG...

Hacking mana, health in the dungeon. And also E-currencies

First you need to find out how much your character has health, or at least about.
How to find out: initially without pumping liabilities, you have 400 hp (the starting perce is accurate, look at the rest before changing, they are indicated). If you have already pumped passivities, or ran and received bonuses in the dungeon, then pay attention to your health lane. It is divided into several parts, each such part of the health band is 1 hundred hp. The same with the mana, it is originally divided into 3 parts. The base value of mana
Nice

Tags
elemental dungeon apk elemental dungeon cheat elemental dungeon hack elemental dungeon mod