Filled Request Elona Mobile (Early Access) Mod Apk

error104

Platinian
May 22, 2017
can you tell me how to do it? I'm having trouble
It's actually quite simple.
1. you scan your current hp/mp/stamina (i prefer mp because it's easier to locate) for example if you have 500 mp, scan for 500 (value is auto)
2. Cast some skill to reduce your mp
3. Next scan the reduced value. For example your first mp is 500 and then aftee you cast magic, it goes to 450. Next scan 450 (it should be 3 result now)
4. Long press on first result and then go to address.
5. From there you can see the value of your current mp.
6. Scroll above to see other value, it should be from bottom to top stamina-mp-hp-mp growth-hp growth-luck-speed-will-magic-perc-dex-con-str.
7. Change those values any number you like in d-word (reminder if you change your speed the game will freeze pretty damn long so i prefer not change the speed value at all)

Hakuseki

1/3 Games Approved
Dec 27, 2017
Indonesia
It's actually quite simple.
1. you scan your current hp/mp/stamina (i prefer mp because it's easier to locate) for example if you have 500 mp, scan for 500 (value is auto)
2. Cast some skill to reduce your mp
3. Next scan the reduced value. For example your first mp is 500 and then aftee you cast magic, it goes to 450. Next scan 450 (it should be 3 result now)
4. Long press on first result and then go to address.
5. From there you can see the value of your current mp.
6. Scroll above to see other value, it should be from bottom to top stamina-mp-hp-mp growth-hp growth-luck-speed-will-magic-perc-dex-con-str.
7. Change those values any number you like in d-word (reminder if you change your speed the game will freeze pretty damn long so i prefer not change the speed value at all)
actually i have tried this kind of step. but because of the game protection, i cant even scan it anyway.

error104

Platinian
May 22, 2017
actually i have tried this kind of step. but because of the game protection, i cant even scan it anyway.
Really? It's work on my end tho. Did you check the memory ranges? Anonymous should be on to the scan actually worked.
Screenshot_2021-03-08-19-23-16-005_com.ltgames.elona.jpg
Screenshot_2021-03-08-19-24-24-686_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg

error104

Platinian
May 22, 2017
btw my problem is the game keep crashed aka game protection detect the scanning
Do you have a screenshot of your error messages?
I need to lurk more on the game guardian forum for this.
Or did you installed old game guardian?

Hakuseki

1/3 Games Approved
Dec 27, 2017
Indonesia
Do you have a screenshot of your error messages?
I need to lurk more on the game guardian forum for this.
Or did you installed old game guardian?
of course i cant screenshot the error message because it was just fc-ed. and i was looking in game guardian forum and someone said that this kind of protection is called "self ptrace" and gg cant bypassed it. so that's why i wonder why u can do it lol

error104

Platinian
May 22, 2017
of course i cant screenshot the error message because it was just fc-ed. and i was looking in game guardian forum and someone said that this kind of protection is called "self ptrace" and gg cant bypassed it. so that's why i wonder why u can do it lol
Maybe because i haven't updated my security system i guess.
Dunno man, im running on rooted poco f1 with miui 12 and android 10.
Have u tried running it on virtual space like parallel space or something?

Reactions: Hakuseki