Not Working ELORAS LEGACY (Daily bonus, free VIP, newbie reward and many more)

Skidrogue

Platinian
May 18, 2020
US
Holy, elora raid and naruto raid have 100 p-servers and all identical, whats going on?
I've been trying to figure that out too. :face33: My guess is that none of them can actually manipulate the app, nor have they teamed up with a programmer who can. That would mean they are running it exactly as they first found it, a bit modded, and mainly using GM tools to distribute gems and purchased items.

Kamikaze8

Just Crazy
Original poster
Feb 3, 2022
Indonesia jalan kali licin pancoran mas depok
I've been trying to figure that out too. :face33: My guess is that none of them can actually manipulate the app, nor have they teamed up with a programmer who can. That would mean they are running it exactly as they first found it, a bit modded, and mainly using GM tools to distribute gems and purchased items.
okay

Reactions: Appledaine1988

Kamikaze8

Just Crazy
Original poster
Feb 3, 2022
Indonesia jalan kali licin pancoran mas depok
Fake and clone are not the same things. A cloned server is real, however, it's a duplicate server... one just like all the others... nothing new to offer. That's fine, but it does seem like one of you guys would try something a little creative, something to separate yourselves from the pack.

Why is everyone giving away an extra 20k gems a day, why not 30k... or if you're cheap 15k? Why not lower the prices in the Elf Shop, change the starting heroes, or enable auto-payments? I beginning to think no one knows how to actually change the program.
thank you for your feedback i will consider your idea

• Haha
Reactions: naum4e