Outdated Elora's Raid Ver. 1.7.2 GM

Bingleton

Rookie
Jul 23, 2022
USA
Hey bro! I really thank u for supporting me and I hope u enjoy this game.:pepe023:
Hi bro I just have one question. When I go to use the chat system, most of my messages don't go through and I can't read the error message because it's in Chinese. Is it because I'm not typing in Chinese? I know there are other English speakers but will I not be able to talk to them?

SilverTour

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 25, 2022
Korea
Hi bro I just have one question. When I go to use the chat system, most of my messages don't go through and I can't read the error message because it's in Chinese. Is it because I'm not typing in Chinese? I know there are other English speakers but will I not be able to talk to them?
I used to use the uncomfortable way
just type a period instead of a balnk

example : hello.guys.good.morning

On personal chat, u don't need to make blanks

Bingleton

Rookie
Jul 23, 2022
USA
I used to use the uncomfortable way
just type a period instead of a balnk

example : hello.guys.good.morning

On personal chat, u don't need to make blanks
Ok thank you. And one more thing, what are the conditions to leave guild? I assume it has something to do with attack or donate but it's not translated so I can't tell.

SilverTour

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 25, 2022
Korea
Ok thank you. And one more thing, what are the conditions to leave guild? I assume it has something to do with attack or donate but it's not translated so I can't tell.
As I know, In Guild war season u can't join and leave a guild and
If u make a guild in a day, u can't disband or transfer leader to other players in that day. I think u need to wait some days 😢

and I recommend using the bubble translator

Artyego

Platinian
Jun 23, 2017
Sorry if I was unclear, I meant If this was a mod or a cheat of some sort that the ”private server” owner didn’t know? Isnt this something everyone gets just for playing the server daily?