PMT FREE MOD Ending Days Ver. 1.4.9 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Prism Orb | Unlimited Chronoshard

Post number 89 has been selected as best answered.

@keepslef seak i don't know if it's work with other but it's really working with me. A bit hassle way, and im sorry.
  1. Download lucky patcher.
  2. Download original apk.​
  3. Login to your Google play games.​
  4. Make sure the original game already detected you logged in with play games (there will be play games logo popping up at your upper screen), then Play tutorial with original apk until you can't choose "Abandon this adventure".​
  5. Open "Menu" > "save data manager", then upload your save games to both slot save games.​
  6. Still in "Menu", open "Config > download game data". After download finish, close the game.​
  7. Download the modded apk.​
  8. Open your lucky patcher.​
  9. Locate your modded apk, then choose "Install and Uninstall", don't forget to tick the "Make data and backup for installation" box.​
  10. Play the modded apk.​

绝对是一个名字,职位:3110274,成员:2523635 said:
你也被困在加载 16/27 吗?
[/引用]You are a peach. Thank you!
@keepslef seak i don't know if it's work with other but it's really working with me. A bit hassle way, and im sorry.
  4. Make sure the original game already detected you logged in with play games (there will be play games logo popping up at your upper screen), then Play tutorial with original apk until you can't choose "Abandon this adventure".​
  5. Open "Menu" > "save data manager", then upload your save games to both slot save games.​
  6. Still in "Menu", open "Config > download game data". After download finish, close the game.​
  9. Locate your modded apk, then choose "Install and Uninstall", don't forget to tick the "Make data and backup for installation" box.​

6. Still in "Menu", open "Config > download game data". After sorry download finish, close the game.​
    [*
    @keep[QUOTE="Definitely a name, post: 3110368, member: 2523635"]
    [USER=2986002]@keepslef seak
    i don't know if it's work with other but it's really working with me. A bit hassle way, and im sorry.
    seak[/USER] i don't know if it's work with other but it's really working with me. A bit hassle way, and im sorry.

1. sorry but can't choose "Abandon this adventure"
    What's that mean

1. sorry but can't choose "Abandon this adventure"
    What's that mean
Sorry, tt's typo from auto correct.
What i mean is "...play tutorial with original apk until you CAN choose Abandon this adventure."

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-25-18-13-40-043_com.Nussygame.edrpg.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-25-18-13-40-043_com.Nussygame.edrpg.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 38
Install from PlayStore, run and wait download finish
Go to android/data/
Find com.Nussygame.edrpg
Rename like com.Nussygame.edrpgZ
Uninstall official version and install mod version
Return to android/data
Rename back com.Nussygame.edrpgZ to com.Nussygame.edrpg
All works.