Source Epic Heroes Chinese version local server files/ tutorial included in text file

paco1221

Rookie
Original poster
Oct 19, 2022
Tested local server with GM abilities (you can send every item and currency in game with mail system)

required programs
— VMware workstation pro (16.2 tested version),

-- Windows server 2012R ISO CHINESE VERSION NEEDED Windows Server 2012 R2 | Microsoft Evaluation Center,

-- 360压缩_360推出的免费解压缩软件_360安全中心 — Chinese "WinRAR" I used to decompress the APK client (right click on .
apk -show more options on WIN11 and click Q)

-- MuMu12 android emulator Chinese version needed MuMu模拟器官网_安卓12模拟器_网易手游模拟器 (for the verification GM interface to be able to send items via mail system you MUST use Chinese emulator, later if you don't need any items you can switch to other English emulators and play the game in English language and switch back and forth if you need more items/currency)

Other programs required are in the download link, text tutorial included, below is the only tutorial for setting up the VMware that I made since its in Chinese language and Windows server has different interface than classic windows, so I made it easier for you to follow (changing the drive letter of the second disk to D since it's a MUST for the server to work same as turning off the firewall of the server) you should also be able to edit your virtual network in VMware create new network, configure the network as NAT and change the IP address of the virtual machine to your required static IP to be able to modify the server files and .apk files.

In a case the editing of the .apk or server files is unclear to you and this thread will have too many questions, I will make more video tutorials in future. ( step by step tutorial is included in text file which can be unclear since its translated from Chinese)

Downloads:
! Hidden Content !
You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here.
You might need to refresh the page after pressing like. If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.
ARCHIVE PASSWORD : platinmods